Hi everyone, today we are going to do the BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush 10 Color Palette Review, Swatches. I am sure most of you already have it by now or are looking forward to purchasing it since it does contain 10 shades of blushes in a single palette!
Moreover, Bh cosmetics is one of the most affordable brands out there. So, without further ado, here I am sharing my thoughts and experience with this product. I hope you enjoy, please do not forget to comment and tell me about your thoughts on this.
About BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush 10 Color Palette
Glamour is at your fingertips with this 10-color blush palette! It includes a combination of complementary matte and shimmer shades in soft nudes, pretty pinks and deep berry. You can even blend to create a custom shade that’s perfect for you!
- Includes 10 Matte and Shimmer Shades
- Versatile for Day and Night
- Great for All Skin Tones
- Clinically Tested
- Allergy Tested
How to use BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush 10 Color Palette
1. Lightly swirl your blush brush in your blush color. Tap off or blow off any excess to avoid having a huge color deposit on your cheek.
2. Smile. The round parts of your cheeks that shows when you smile are where you apply blush on.
3. Work your way back towards your hairline.
4. Blend well.
Ingredients of BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush 10 Color Palette
Total Net Wt / Poids Net 27 g / 0.96 oz ℮ Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Palmitate, Squalane, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2)]
Price of Bh Cosmetics Glamorous Blush Palette
$ 17.00 for 27 g in USA
Bh cosmetics currently isn’t available in UK, India or any other country directly. They do offer international shipping though.
In Detail BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush 10 Color Palette Review, Swatches and My Experience
I never knew that blush can come in so many shades till I got my hands on BhCosmetics Glamorous Blush Palette. This is the perfect palette for anyone looking to change their blush shades with the changing season. Isn’t that cool?
I prefer BhCosmetics over other brands because it is one of the few cosmetics companies which make 100% cruelty free products. I feel I do my part by using vegan products.
Going forward to the palette details, the blush comes in a sleek plastic casing. There are 10 different shades which range from matte to shimmery. The shades are very uniquely chosen and kept in palette. It has lighter shades to suit blonds to darker shades for the brunettes. Except coral, the palette has all shades one will ever need.
They are build-able to a great extend without looking patchy. Even one can combine different shades to get the right shade for them. The palette is a mix of creamy to powdery shades. But that doesn’t bother me much since they are well pigment and blend really well into the skin. There isn’t any name given to the shades so I am going to describe them with numbers.
Bh Cosmetics Glamorous Blush 10 Color Palette Individual Shade Descriptions
1. The first shade is a light peach. It is creamy with dewy finish. This shade can be used when one doesn’t want to show that they are wearing blush but they still want to.
2. The second shade is a very light pink. It is again creamy with dewy finish. This is one of the most used shades in my palette since this feels more like a natural blush.
3. The third shade is a darker pink with blue undertones. It is chalky with matte finish.
4. The fourth one is a shimmery red shade. It is powdery compared to others.
5. The fifth one is a deep red with matte finish. It is again powdery.
6. The sixth one is a shimmery bronze shade. I use this more as a bronzer for parties and night out.
7. The seventh one is a peach shade. It is creamy and matte. I hardly use this one as it is almost invisible on my skin.
8. The eight one is a medium purple. It is little chalky and matte.
9. The ninth one is shimmery maroon. Its texture is creamy.
10. The last shade is a matte red with brown undertones. Its texture is powdery.
The staying power of blush depends a lot on the foundation underneath. With a normal wear foundation this blush stays on for about 4-5 hours which is pretty good. After which it fades but still looks good. With a primer and my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, it stayed for 7 hours after which I only removed it.
The best part about this palette is that the product is buildable. It suitable to be used as eye shadows as well which means one can use this palette before it reaches its expiry date. I have been using this palette for over 6 months now and till now I haven’t hit the pan. I think it will last me till eternity but I have to discard it post 2 years. ☹
Overall the palette is amazing and a value for money. If you have anyone coming from USA, order this without giving a second thought.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush 10 Color Palette
- 10 wearable shades in a single palette
- Sleek and travel friendly packaging
- Easy blendable
- Color can be built easily
- Doesn’t look patchy
- Stays for 4-5 hours without primer and 7 hours with primer
- Highly affordable
- Cruelty free
Cons of BH Cosmetics Glamorous Blush 10 Color Palette
- Not available directly in any country apart from USA
- Expires in just 24 months
- No mirror provided with the palette
- A couple of shades are more powdery
Will I buy Again?
Yes, I love BhCosmetics products. They are affordable and good quality. Once I run out of this will order this or the other palette from same range.
Wear a good primer and foundation to increase the stay time. Also use lesser product first and blend, add more if required.