Makeup removers are an essential part of every girl’s skin care routine. We all try to look for that one makeup remover which is gentle enough to not irritate our skin and effective enough to remover every bit of makeup from our skin. So I came across the Bioderma Micelle solution which I had heard so much about.
About Bioderma Sensible H2O Micelle Solution
Going to bed without removing your make up can be the highest level of torture for your skin and using harsh make up removers can just make things worse. A mild yet highly effective cleanser Sensibio H20 comes from the makers of the best skincare products. Bioderma, through a miraculous formula has successfully created Sensibio H20 micelle solution. It effectively removes water based make up without being harsh on skin. The soap free cleanser is suitable for all skin types as it maintains skin’s natural ph level. Give your skin the beauty sleep it requires!
- Fragrance free formula.
- Alcohol free fomula.High on ph formula maintains skin natural moisture level.
- Formulated for sensitive skin hence prevents irritation.
- Sensibio H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision).
- Combines performance and very high tolerance
- Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
- Soothes and clears up irritated skin
- Produces a feeling of instant freshness
Rs 599 for 100 ml
How to Use
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O.
- Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face and eyes.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
Water (Aqua), Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide.
In Detail Bioderma Sensible H2O Micelle Solution Review and My Experience
My skin has been very sensitive since I have come back home. Most probably due to the change in weather. I got the Bioderma micelle solution as I had heard countless raves about it. Like every girl, I use makeup and if I do not remove it completely, I tend to break out. Before I started using this, I used to remove my makeup using wet wipes or baby oil. But since I have started using this, trust me I cannot even think of others.
It comes in a nice and stout transparent bottle with a pink flip top. There are various sizes available from 100 ml to 500 ml. This 100 ml bottle that I have is perfect for travel. The solution is colourless and does not have any fragrance to it. It looks like water basically.
How I Use it
I use cotton pads and dab them with the micellar solution. I then remove my makeup with it. In the first wipe, almost 80-85% of my makeup is removed. In the subsequent wipe, it removes all the makeup or any traces of oil and dirt from my face. I have used this to remove my eye makeup including mascara and this does a wonderful job. This also removes lipsticks quite effectively.
I also use it after washing my face sometimes just as a toner. It works equally well.
My face feels very clean and fresh. It does not make my face feel very dry or oily. I am in serious love with this product both as a makeup remover and as a toner. It may be a little bit on the pricier side but it sure lasts a long time. This is one of those products which is sure becoming my staple and I don’t think I have loved a product so much in a long time. I am actually thinking of getting a huge size of this bottle soon. The problem is, since its a French company, the big bottles are not readily available in India. But I hope I can get it from somewhere.
PROs of Bioderma Sensible H2O Micelle Solution
1. Nice packaging, comes in different sizes.
2. Colourless, Odourless clear waterlike light fluid.
3. Removes all traces of makeup
4. Also works as a good toner
5. Non Oily, Non greasy.
6. Does not make the skin feel oily or dry. Just makes the skin feel fresh.
7. Alcohol and Paraben free
CONs of Bioderma Sensible H2O Micelle Solution
1. It is not very readily available in India
1. Use this product as a makeup remover or as a toner, bothways works great.
2. This product is specially meant for sensitive skin. So basically all skin types can use it.
Do I Recommend Bioderma Sensible H2O Micelle Solution
Yes, its quite an amazing product and if you want to experience an amazing Makeup removal, try this baby.
Will I Repurchase this?
Yes, in fact I am looking for a bigger bottle of Bioderma Sensible H2O Micelle Solution.