The Body Shop Haul – New Releases & Old classics: Hey guys, I hope you’re having an amazing weekend. So I did a little The Body Shop shopping a couple of weeks back and I finally am writing down about it. I am a pretty big fan of TBS. So I keep purchasing stuff from them. Recently, I ran out of a rose scented shower gel and I thought of getting the British Rose Shower gel from TBS. I went to their website, added that shower gel but we all know what happened next 😛
I went on adding more and more till I added everything in my cart that caught my eye. Therefore, I wanted to buy 1 shower gel, but you will see below I ended up purchasing much more than that (Like a Boss!) 😛
Usually, I purchase The Body shop products from its store in the malls. However, currently I am in Varanasi and there are no TBS stores here. So I placed an online order on their website. I chose to add 3 baskets to my order. However, I was very disappointed that TBS did not send me the baskets that I had ordered.
They sent me these bamboo baskets, and I do not like them at all. These are low quality and cheap. In fact, one of them has a broken base. I don’t know if I am the only one this happened to or there are more people out there who have had issues with such things.
Oh and they also did not send me the gift card with the message that I had requested them with the order. I thought my online ordering experience with TBS would be good, but it was totally opposite.
Anyways, my husband told me not to think much about it. He is my big fluffy ball of positive energy! I love him so much!! So I did send TBS customer care an email, and I am still awaiting their response.
Keeping aside all this drama and mess, let me show you all the products that I bought. Thankfully, they sent me all the actual products that I had ordered. I will list them out below the corresponding photos and as I review them, I’ll add the link to my review beside each.
1. The Body Shop Whipped Wild Argan Oil Body Lotion
2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
3. The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel
4. The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter
5. The Body Shop Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick – Sydney Amaryllis
6. The Body Shop British Rose Shower Gel
7. The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash
8. The Body Shop Satsuma Energising Gel Lotion
9. The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter
10. The Body Shop Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick – Tahiti Hibiscus
11. The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel
12. The Body Shop Lip Scuff
13. The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Revealing Liquid Peel
14. The Body Shop Drops of Light Pure Resurfacing Liquid Peel
15. The Body Shop Drops of Light Pure Healthy Brightening Serum
16. The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil
I will update you guys on what response I get from their customer care team. You guys know me, I don’t care for freebies, I am here to be real, I am here to blog honestly. So although people may rave on and on about things without disclosing their “association”, you guys know me. Association or no association, I am never ever dishonest with my opinions. So I always speak about my actual real experiences.
Finally, I hope you enjoyed this haul post. If you have anything you’d like to say to me, please don’t forget to leave a comment. Also, if you have tried these products, I would love to hear about your experiences. Have a great day wherever you are in this beautiful world. 🙂