Hey everyone, I love Indian tradational outfits like anything. When we talk about Indian traditional outfit designers, we HAVE to talk of Mr. Tarun Tahiliani who with is wife has rocked the fashion designing industry is one of the most remarkable fashion designers in India. He with his wife Shailja ‘Sal’ Tahiliani, co-founded “Ensemble” which was India’s first multi-designer boutique in the year 1987, Then came the famous Tahiliani Design studio in 1990.
Tarun Tahiliani is specially famous for his outstanding Bridal Wears. Bridal Lehenga and Bridal Saree collection at Tahiliani’s is no less than a dream for a to-be bride. He brings out the contemporary high fashion through the genius of Indian craftsmanship and the finest textiles.
Now I have some of the most fabulous Lehenga Designs by Tarun Tahiliani. I love how he plays with a variety of material and works. As he proclaims, his designs are truly Indian in sensibility and International in appeal.
1. I needed to share this first because these two are my most ultra favourite Bridal Lehenga ever. The material, the intricate yet heavy work are awesome!
2. Chitrangada Sen wearing a lovely Lehenga by the Designer. Love how simple yet super traditional look she has carried out here. The Lehenga and Choli have almost same golden pattern with slightly lighter work on the blouse. The dupatta is comparitively simpler.
3. I don’t know why but these bronzy silver-golden Bridal Lehengas impress me so super much. I specially love the first one in the picture below. How simply amazing the jari work is. In the second one, model is wearing what is called as the anarkali lehenga if I can remember correctly what my good friend Reshma told me.
4. How cute the concept of this bridal ramp show is! Love the Indian traditional Bridal Lehenga on both these brides.
5. If I were to ever wear an orange Bridal lehenga, it would be the second one in the picture below. How gorgeous can an orange lehenga be! These two makes me fall in Love with Orange bridal Lehenga 🙂
6. Peach coloured Bridal Lehenga, Lovely all over work with gorgeous jewellery
7. Speaking of statement Bridal Lehenga, the 1st one in the below pictures depicts the perfect example. I would call it a perfect blend of Indian and western Bridal wear! In the second one, the lovely doll pink lehenga looks super adorable.
8. Beautiful Red Bridal Lehenga by Tarun Tahiliani. When we speak of brides in India, red cannot be overlooked. We need to go through options in red always! You can never go wrong with red. As they say “When in doubt, wear red! ”
9. Another Cream Bridal Lehenga by Tarun Tahiliani. Pure elegance !
10. Another Red Anarkali Lehenga by Tarun Tahiliani. I love how lovely the work on the coat is. Jewellery is total fab dot com!!
11. Beautiful Orange Biege and Red Lehenga
12. Couldn’t stop myself from sharing this picture of Kareena Kapoor in Tarun Tahiliani’s classic bridal lehenga 🙂
So tell me which is your favourite out of these?
PS: Picture Sources and Credits Google Images and Tarun Tahiliani official website. All collages were compiled by us.