We all love that feeling of waking up in the morning and washing our face to get that clean and cool feeling. This is one of those face washes which actually gives a very refreshing feeling.
About Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash Purifying Apple
The gentle face wash contains natural extracts of Strawberry, Lemon or Apple and its unique formula is enriched with soft BURSTING BEADS® that gently burst with an energizing fragrance on your skin and let you experience a new wave of freshness every morning.
Morning Energy Face Wash Purifying Apple – purifies oily skin
Directions for Use
- Wet your face with plain water.
- Take sufficient quantity of clean and clear purifying apple face wash and rub between your palms, you will notice the burst beads getting smashed.
- Apply the lather all over you face and massage your skin.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
- Use ever morning for clean , clear and fresh looking skin.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Salycylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Actindia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Juice, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Trideceth-9, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Chromium Oxide Greens, Blue 1, Yellow 10, Red 33.
Rs 60 for 50 ml and Rs 110 for 100 ml. I got the 50 ml bottle.
In Detail Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash Purifying Apple Review and My Experience
Don’t you just love these cute little bottles Johnson & Johnson comes up with? I mean cute little sturdy transparent plastic bottle with a flip top. Perfect for travelling and slipping in your handbag. The only thing missing in the packaging is the list of ingredients which I think they should have mentioned on the packaging itself. I had to go to their website just to get the ingredient list.
The product in itself has a very light green colour with the bursting beads having a darker green colour. The beads are suspended in the product. If I talk about the consistency, it is slightly on the runny side. The bursting beads are not srubby or hard. They are infact very soft tiny balls. If I take a couple of them separately, they are almost very spongy and on a little pressure they kind of just melt like small little “gulab jamuns” 😛 (a soft Indian dessert). Coming to fragrance, this does smell like green apples with some additional fruity smell.
How I use it
I take a half coin sized amount on my palm, lather it up a little and then apply it on my face and neck. This does not foam up lavishly but enough to give you a satisfying lather to clean the skin. I massage it gently and then wash it off with plain water.
I find that this leaves my face squeaky clean and at the same time does not over dry my skin. Does not make my skin feel stretchy. Did not notice any effects on blemishes etc however I love the clean feeling it gives me every morning when I wash my face with this. This was mild enough not to cause any break outs etc on my sensitive skin.
Pros of Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash Purifying Apple
1. Love the cute packaging, also travel friendly
2. I like the consistency and the decent amount of lather it gives
3. Makes my face squeaky clean without over drying it
4. Does not irritate my sensitive skin
5. The product does contain salicylic acid so will be helpful for beauties with acne trouble
6. Comes in different sizes and variants.
Cons of Clean and Clear Morning Energy Face Wash Purifying Apple
1. The packaging itself should have the list of ingredients since we don’t expect everyone to go to the website to find the list of ingredients.
1. Can be used by all skin types, specially oily skin beauties
2. Do not expect the beads to scrub the face
3. Always apply a face wash on the face and neck
4. Never rub your face vigorously
5. Use a soft cloth to dry your face after washing
6. Always use a patting motion to dry your face
Will I repurchase this?
I would like to try the other varieties before I think of repurchasing this one, although I wouldn’t mind. 🙂