About Colorbar Acetone Free Nail Enamel / Nail Polish Remover
Colorbar Nail Polish Remover is enriched with Protein & Vitamin B5 to strengthen the nails and instantly removes Nail Lacquer. Its natural Emollient conditions the Nails.
● Enriched with Protein & Vitamin B5 to strengthen the nails
● Instantly removes Nail Lacquer
● Its natural Emollient conditions the nails
● Acetone free, Toluene free, DBP free
How to Use
Take some nail polish remover in cotton ball and gently remove the nail polish in a circular manner till completely removed.
Ethyl acetate, isopropyl, alcohol, demineralised water, propyl myristate, methyl ethyl ketone, lanolin oil, bht, ethyl cellosolve, perfume.
Price in India
Rs 125 for 110 ml bottle
In Detail Colorbar Acetone Free Nail Enamel Remover Review
I got into the Nail Paint or Nail colouring madness after I started my beloved blog. Before I was never too much into it although I did colour my nails occasionally. Now since I do paint my nails a lot, I noticed my nails starting to look a little dry sort of less shiny. My lovely friend told me this was because of the acetone in the nail paint removers. So there I was, hunting for a good acetone free nail paint remover when I came across this one and I picked it up without a second thought.
It comes in a very basic tall square bottle packaging with a clear label and black prints. I do usually put 2 to 3 coats otherwise definitely a top coat on my nails. I take this on a cotton ball and gently work it on my coloured nails. It removes the nail colour a lot more easily than the rest of the nail paint removers that I had tried. Easy to work with it takes out the nail colour completely and does not leave the little tinge of any deep colour which some nail paint removers do. It leaves my nails looking healthy and does not scrape off the natural shine from my nails.
Overall, I absolutely love this nail paint remover and would suggest everyone who are looking for one, to invest in this. Easy on the pocket I definitely feel this works better than most other nail paint removers out there in the market. Plus, it does not have that typical nail paint (acetone) smell which does give a headache to some people.
PROs of Colorbar Acetone Free Nail Enamel Remover
1. Nice, simple, classic packaging
2. Easy to work with, no tricks
3. Removes nail paints beautifully
4. Does not dry out the nails
5. Does not smell like acetone which might be bothersome for some
6. Has protein and Vitamin B 5, I am not sure how they help the nails because its basically a dead tissue. However, its good that it has some nice stuff in it.
7. Easily available and decently priced
CONs of Colorbar Acetone Free Nail Enamel Remover
1. As such no cons that I can think of, however I wish they mentioned what exactly constitutes the “perfume” in the ingredient list. As we would like to know what we buy and put on our body.
Will I repurchase this?
Of course yes, unless I find something better 😛