Hello ladies, How are you all? So today I am very excited to review a new product for you all which is from the brand Colorbar known as the colorbar luminous rose blush. They have launched this collection about a month back I believe and ever since then, I wanted to review this but some or the other work kept me busy and I was unable to review this product. They have 2 shades in this range. Without further a do lets get into the Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Rose Review, Swatches.
Claims for Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Rose
- Unique Blusher with colors that melt into each other for giving your cheeks a delicate glow or sculpting the cheekbones to create evenly & professional – Level look
- A silky, impalpable texture that blends magically with the skin, creating an absolutely natural and even effect.
- Fine powders guarantee a velvety touch, while ultra-fine pigments ensure excellent colour yield and high blendability.
How to Use Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Rose
Apply on cheeks with the Face Blender Brush, and to the rest of the face for a subtle luminosity.
Proper step by step way to use it
- Begin with the contour, or darkest, shade in your Instant Cheekbones palette and apply to the hollow space below the cheekbone.
- Apply the medium shade to the apples of your cheeks and sweep upwards toward the hairline to get the perfect flush
- For a youthful glow, highlight the tops of your cheeks with the lightest shade.
Price of Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Rose
INR 1200.00 for 9.5 grams of product. (now here I would like to mention something, normally colorbar blushes are priced at Rs 650.00. When I saw this blush I went out of curiosity and bought both the shades without even looking at the price. I was assuming it to be somewhere around 700 to 800 but when I was paying, I realised that the blush was for 1200.00 Rs each and my reaction was omg really..:o )
In Detail Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Rose Review, Swatches and My Experience
The colorbar luminious rouge luminious rose bush comes in classic silver box packaging, which has details written on top of it. Whereas the blush itself comes in a compact type pan container which has a transparent lid on top of it. The blush is packed very nicely and the lid is also tight so there is no chances of product getting spoiled in your bag. However there is no mirror or applicator provided with the blush which makes me carry a extra mirror in my bag. However the packaging is very sleek and handy.
The colorbar luminious rose luminious rouge blush comes in two different shades which is a pink and a coral. I am reviewing the pink one here. Let me know in the comments down below if you would like to see the review of the other shade as well. I wish they came up with 5-6 colour options as two shades is very limited.
Now coming on to the review of the colorbar luminious rose luminious rouge blush. There are 3 beautiful rosy pink shades kind of flowing from deep to light pinks. Most of all, the blush looks extremely beautiful in the pan. The shade luminious rose is a beautiful trio of rosy pinks.
The first shade in the pan is a baby pink shade
Second one is raspberry pink and
Third one is a dark plum shade.
So what I like is that in one blush pan you get three different colours to use. You can use these colours individually and you can also swirl your brush on the pan and apply all three colours together on your cheeks. Hence, I like to mix all the shades and apply it and it gives me a beautiful bright pink hue on my cheeks. On applying it does add softness and luminosity on my cheeks, making my cheeks look vibrant and glowing.
Now the texture of the blush is extremely soft and smooth, it blends out very smoothly and easily on my skin. I don’t need much effort in blending this blush out. The blush is super-duper pigmented because, trust me in one swipe you get fully opaque coverage on your cheeks. I was not aware about the pigmentation of the blush before therefore, I ended up applying more on my cheek which made me look like a clown (lol). But then now I know how to take a little bit of it. Very little quantity is required to get the colour on the cheeks.
Coming on to the final part of the review which is the staying power, the colorbar luminious rose blush stayed on my cheeks for about good 6-7 hours after that I noticed slight fading on my cheeks.
More Photos, Swatches and Makeup Look
Pros of Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Rose
1) attractive packaging.
2) nice, smooth and velvety texture.
3) intensely pigmented.
4) availability is easy.
5) 3 shades in one blush. So you can use one or all.
6) will suit all skin tones.
7) good staying power.
8) shows up well on the skin and looks vibrant.
9) lasts pretty long because 9.5 grams is a lot of product.
Cons of Colorbar Luminous Rouge Blush Luminous Rose
1) no mirror as well as applicator provided.
2) limited shade selection. (In addition to this, there is a coral shade)
3) very expensive. ( although the quantity provided is more than what we get in normal blushes. So, this would last a very long time even if you use it regularly. )
1) To get that pink flush on your cheeks apply this blush mixing all 3 shades.
2) Take a very little quantity first and then dab the excess product. So can always go ahead and apply more if you need.
3) Please do not take more quantity at first, or it may look like clown cheeks.
4) To increase the staying power of the blush, use a primer underneath your foundation.