Hi my angels, those of you who have been regular at my blog know that Rose is my absolute favourite thing in the world. I love everything about roses – the scent, colour, soft petals everything! I am game whenever I see anything look or smell like roses. Picked up this hand cream around my wedding shopping and I have been using it quite regularly since a month. So let’s get right into our topic of the day and go through the Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream Review.
Claims for Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream
Our shea butter-rich hand cream, blended with soothing rosewater, moisturises and smoothes dry skin and leaves your hands feeling incredibly soft.
Our Rosewater Hand Therapy is formulated with a nourishing blend of macadamia nut oil, hydrating hyaluronic acid, conditioning myrrh, ceramides to help improve skin’s barrier function to reduce moisture loss, antioxidant-rich vitamin C and E, rejuvenating algae extract and revitalising bladderwrack extract.
- A perfect handbag size, you will never be without the best in hand treatment and care.
- Shea butter formula
- Soothes and moisturises
- Helps maintain softness
- Delicate rosewater fragrance
Fragrance: Delicate rose bouquet with fresh leafy green top notes.
$ 9.00 for 25 g in the USA (During Sale season, they offer big discounts)
£ 10.00 for 50 g in the UK
In Detail Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream Review and My Experience
I was heads over heels in love with the Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater EDT and I still use it sparingly because I don’t want it finish it off so soon. 😀 This hand cream comes in a standard soft metal tube packaging with rosy-pink colour on the outside. Totally adore the sweet and feminine looking feel of the packaging.
The consistency of the cream is on the runny side. Its not too thick which is amazing. For me, sometimes it gets too annoying using thick hand creams because they do feel a little bit sticky. This one however has an amazing soft and light texture. It gets absorbed instantly in the skin. Never feels sticky or heavy. Added bonus, of course this smells like a bunch of roses. The soft rose fragrance lasts for approximately an hour.
Because its super light, I have been using it everyday morning and evening. During the day, whenever I feel like I need to moisturise my hands, I reach for this. It moisturises my skin very well and prevents dryness. My skin on my hands feels more soft and supple now. I just use a small pea sized amount of it for both my hands. Hence, its going to last me for quite a long time.
I love the fact that the cream is available in a variety of sizes i.e. 25 g, 50 g and 100 g. Therefore you can always pick out the size as per your need. I think I am going to pick the 100 g as soon as I finish this off.
Overall, I have to say I absolutely love this hand cream. If you are looking for a hand cream which is not too heavy and smells like roses, pick this one. It’s easily available in US and UK. Although I am not sure if it’s readily available in India. If any of you guys know where it is available in India, please let us know in the comments below.
More Photos and Swatches
Pros of Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream
1. Very soft and light weight consistency of the cream.
2. Has a very subtle yet mesmerising fragrance of roses.
3. Moisturises my skin well without feeling sticky at all.
4. Skin feels soft and supple after using this for about a month.
5. My goto hand cream for daily use.
6. Travel friendly packaging and its available in 3 different sizes.
Cons of Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream
1. I don’t think there is absolutely anything that I don’t like about this product. However, only wish it was more readily available in India.
1. I cannot stress enough how important it is to use a hand cream on a regular basis. Therefore, purchase one and always have it handy in your bag.
2. In winters, try using a slightly heavier moisturiser during night time.
3. If you are someone like me who uses hand sanitisers a lot, get a couple of mini sizes of hand creams and place one in your drawer and well as purse.