Hi everyone, today I am going to do the Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick Immortality 47 Review, Swatches.
Claims for Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick
- Light weight, Long lasting & Non – transfer.
- An amazing lip color in a liquid form with matte iridescent & metallic effects assures long lasting make up results.
- The creamy soft velvety texture is light and comfortable. It doesn’t feel heavy or greasy, the non transfer lip color allows perception in every occasion.
How to use Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick
- For a perfect finish, outline your lips with Diana lip liner selecting a shade similar to the lipstick shade chosen and fill in gently with 2000 kisses wonderful lipstick.
- Allow at least 4 – 5 minutes drying time after application for stability.
- For a more gorgeous effect use Diana Extreme shine lip gloss over lipstick.
Price of Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick
₹ 699.00 for 8 mL of product.
All Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick Shades Available
It comes in 40 vibrant shades from warm to cool tones. It has a great variety of neutrals as well.
1. Sunset Red 03
2. Mystery Pink 04
3. Rose Coral 05
4. Red Nature 06
5. Brandy 08
6. Coco Ice 09
7. Red Rose 10
8. Frossed Pink 16
9. Raspberry 17
10. Hazel Nut 18
11. Icy Brown 19
12. Soft Brown 20
13. Fuchsia 21
14. Amber 22
15. Coral 23
16. Cranberry 25
17. Magenta 26
18. Berry Pink 30
19. Fuchsia Pink 31
20. Apricot Pink 32
21. Soft Pink 33
22. Madly Pink 34
23. Crimson Red 35
24. Quite Impressive 36
25. Bare Resistance 37
26. Pure Temptation 38
27. Warm Passion 39
28. Hot Temptetion 40
29. Yours Faithfully 41
30. Loyal To you 42
31. Until Tomorrow 43
32. Forever Yours 44
33. Perpetual Stay 45
34. Lasting Passion 46
35. Immortality 47
36. Platonic Love 48
37. Coldness Of Heart 49
38. Enduring Beauty 50
39. Lasting Beauty 51
40. Sweet Remembrance 52
In Detail Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick Immortality 47 Review, Swatches and My Experience
“Lips without lipstick are like cake without frosting.”
Whosoever said that totally nailed it! I am completely, madly and irrevocably in love with lip colours. And my recent love of liquid lipstick has made me crazy to look for more always – something better and not so heavy on my pocket as well.
After hearing so much about Diana of London 2000 kisses. I decided to try it out myself. With no availability in local stores I had to purchase it online. It was a bad idea to purchase online. You will get to know why, as you read further.
Packaging is very simple like any other liquid lipstick – a transparent tube with name and other details mentioned and an applicator. A blue cap though makes it stand out from the rest. The wand applicator is good enough for a hassle free application. The tube is leak proof and travel friendly.
The tube contains 8ml of product which I think is good enough and will last for some time. At first application, the product is very creamy. Single swipe is enough to show the true colour. It has a strong creamy-flowery fragrance which lingers on for some time and then vanishes.
The product claims to be light weight. In fact, on application, it does feel light weight. But once it dries to a matte finish, it does feel like I am wearing something on my lips. It might be because I really don’t like matte lipstick as they make my lips very dry. Though applying lip balm on exfoliated lips helps a little.
The product dries very quickly. But I would suggest leaving it for 4-5 minutes to make it completely non transferable. The product doesn’t leak and stays right within lip lines. Also it is waterproof and you will need a good makeup remover to get this off completely. I felt that swiping multiple times made it little patchy and uneven. One needs to careful while applying this as a mistake can take some time to correct. The lipstick stays on for almost entire day. But with heavy and oily meals it does get light, especially from the centre of lips.
The shade I bought is No 47, Immortality. I thought of it to be a bubbly pink but it’s actually a bright pink with blue undertones. That’s the disadvantage of buying online as the colour sometimes are different in reality than as shown on screen. I wore it a couple of times and felt it to be too bright for me. I think the shade will suit fair and cool toned skin. However, for a warm toned person like me, this is a nay. May be I will try to wear it with some makeup and see how it goes.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick
- Great pigmentation, single swipe is enough
- Dries quickly to matte finish
- Long lasting (7-8 hours)
- Transfer proof
- Light weight
- Wide range of shades to select from (40, Really ??!!)
- Doesn’t leak beyond lip lines
Cons of Diana Of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick
- Not available easily in stores
- Contains Paraben
- Strong fragrance which might be worrisome for few
- Need to exfoliate lips before applying
Will I buy Again?
This lipstick is a bonanza for most. I will definitely be purchasing more. But this time I will refrain from buying online and will look in some local stores. *fingers crossed*
- Use a lip liner in similar shade to line the lips.
- This way you will rule out chances of mistakes.
- Also exfoliate lips and apply lip balm before using this.