Hello my beautiful friends,
Like you all know Roses and me go together forever! So I got this pure rosewater facial tonic mist by Forest Essentials and when I saw that all it has is 100% rosewater, I was super happy. Rose water has got endless benefits for our body and let me just say, just the aroma of roses makes my day beautiful. So let us read about this product which claims to be pure rosewater.
Claims for Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rosewater
The skin requires a gentle boost after cleansing to rehydrate and tone it and prepare it for your nourishing routine. Our pure and active water-based toners are made from floral, fruit and herbal extracts, captured and crystallized at the height of potency, essential to the Ayurvedic philosophy; to hydrate, tone and revive the skin.Rose has cooling, soothing and moisturizing properties. It is naturally hydrating. Its seductive floral scent, promotes a feeling of well being and harmony.
- After steam distilling , precious rose oil’s hydrating fragrant residue becomes the finest rose water. This fine quality rose water has properties for cooling , soothing and moisturizing the skin.
How to use
Use as toner after cleansing or to freshen skin duringthe day.
Rs 575/- for 100ml
100% steam distilled rose water.
In Detail Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rosewater Review and My Experience
Like I mentioned, I was really excited to try this one out. It comes in an elegant transparent plastic packaging with royal blue labels. I kind of like how the forest essential products are presented as luxurious items and are packed in accordance to it. The backside of the label has everything mentioned in detail both on the box as well as on the product itself which I really appreciate. It has a spray top which makes using it very easy and of course hygienic.
This smells like our freshly plucked garden red roses bouquet. Absolutely amazing! The spray dispenses the product in a fine mist form which comes out evenly. About the consistency, well it feels just like water.
How I Use it
1. I spray it on my face after cleansing everyday morning & night, and then give it 5-7 minutes to absorb/dry. I apply my moisturiser after this.
2. This is great for mixing or making a paste our of face masks.
3. I use it after I wash off the face mask as it really soothes my skin and does not let it feel so dry and stretchy.
4. Gives a cooling sensation as it evaporates from the skin so I use it as a relaxant.
5. After I am out in the sun for long, I spray this on my face and it really helps calm down my skin and of course calm down my senses because of the pure rose aroma.
I absolutely love this facial toner/mist in whatever form I use it. This is probably my 3rd of 4th bottle. It is so much easy to carry along in a handbag. It really soothes my skin and doesn’t make my skin feel dry. I won’t dry skin beauties would achieve a satisfactory hydration out of this, but normal to oily skin beauties will love its mild hydrating properties. I love using this sometimes at random just because it is very refreshing. In fact I keep this in the fridge very often just because I love the feel of cool mist on my skin.
PROs of Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rosewater
1. Love the elegant, luxurious, informative and travel friendly packaging.
2. Good quality spray.
3. Smells of garden fresh red roses.
4. Refreshes the skin and gives an amazing feel due to the aroma of roses.
5. Hydrates the skin to an extent.
6. Gives a cooling sensation, calms down mildly irritated skin.
7. Made of 100% pure steam distilled rosewater, free of chemicals and preservatives.
CONs of Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rosewater
1. It is a tad bit on the expensive side.
2. Forest Essential products aren’t very easy to get as it has the outlets only in a selected number of cities. Though one can order online, they only offer free shipping above 2999/-
1. Using a facial toner is always advised after cleansing the face.
2. This is the most gentle toner I have come across, so if you are someone with sensitive skin, you most likely would love this.
3. Always store such natural products in a cool dry place as direct sunlight may cause some amount of damage.
4. Try not losing the cap 😛 Keep it capped after use. Keeps the aroma intact. 🙂
5. Rose water can be a wonderful addition to your skin care routine. If you don not use them already, try including it and I am positive that you will love it. If you are uncomfortable getting this costly rose water, start with the regular ones in the market. 🙂
Will I Repurchase this?
Yes, I feel its a wonderful rosewater mist and I would love to get my hands on it again once I run out of it. Of course, I will go on trying out more as well 😀