Inglot Matte Lipstick 412 Review, Swatches: Back with another matte lipstick review from one of the renowned brands Inglot. I got introduced with the brand recently and thought to have a shot of its matte lipstick . It has recently launched its liquid to matte lipstick which I am eager to try on. Let us find more about it.
About Inglot Matte Lipstick
The perfect opaque super matte lipstick for any occasion. Vitamin E, macadamia oil, and avocado oil moisturize and nourish the lips. Long lasting formula provides the ideal matte, smooth, even finish.
- Ideal Matte Finish
- Modern formula contains natural extracts to moisturise and nourish lips
- Fantastically even and smooth application
- Long lasting
How to Use Inglot Matte Lipstick
- Apply to dry lips or upon Inglot lip balm and following the natural line starting at the top
- Brush number 12S is recommended for best effect
- For a longer lasting finish, blot with tissue, powder and apply a second layer
Price of Inglot Matte Lipstick
$ 15.00 for 0.16 oz in USA
£ 13.00 for 4.5 g in UK
₹ 990.00 for 4.5 g in India
In Detail Inglot Matte Lipstick 412 Review, Swatches and My Experience
The packaging is very simple yet classy. It has typical twist up bullet packaging . The outer case of lipstick is very glossy and black in color. The shade code is imprinted at the bottom of the tube .
The packing is quite disappointing as it doesn’t have any color imprinted on it. Hence one can never know what color is the lipstick inside the case if one has more than one lipstick. The cap doesn’t shut tight nor has magnetic closure which doesn’t make it travel friendly.
Texture and Finish
It has super creamy texture to apply and glides easily on lips. Being matte there is no tugging or pulling on lips. Unlike most of the creamy matte lipsticks, which initially apply glossy and sets to a matte finish, it applies matte in one swipe .
Being creamy in nature it doesn’t dry my lips during its stay on my lips.
It offers one swipe opacity and is superbly pigmented. Even for the pigmented or dark lips it offers true color with just single swipe. It doesn’t require multiple swipes to get the full color on. However if one need to deepen the color probably 2 to 3 swipes will be great.
Inglot Matte Lipstick Shade 412 description
Shade 412 is deep berry with red undertone in it. I find the shade names are more appealing rather than just numbers. Anyway the shade suits me perfectly and face looks glowing even without any other makeup.
Matte lip colors always attract me and I always end up buying matte lipsticks. The winter is around the corner of the year. Therefore I thought to get my hands on creamy matte lipstick as it is much comfortable to wear during dry seasons and more forgiving on lips. I must appreciate that it being super matte formula it doesn’t dry my lips and kept the moisture intact. The lipstick didn’t bleed or feather during its wear time. For the sake of review I applied the lipstick on my bare lips without lip balm underneath and without lip liner and to my surprises it was very comfortable to wear throughout its wear time.
It did pretty well in term of comfort and stayed budge proof without bleeding or feathering. But it is not transfer proof and a disappointment in terms of longevity. It stayed for only 3 hours on my lips and transferred to everything that touched my lips. The munching and drinking will surely take away the lipstick. It left behind magenta hue on my lips which further stayed for couple of hours and faded completely with time.
I have included the transfer test in which I kissed the back of my hand just to illustrate the transferability of product.
I did this test after 2 hours of wear and right after drinking water and tea.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Inglot Matte Lipstick 412
1. Beautiful deep berry shade , brighten up the face
2. Very pigmented and offers one swipe opacity
3. Super comfortable to wear even being matte
4. Applies perfectly matte with absolutely no sheen to it
5. Multiple layers doesn’t make it patchy
6. Doesn’t bleed out of lips and neither feathers
7. Need couple of minutes to set after which it becomes budge proof if not intended to do so.
8. Easily available in India
Cons of Inglot Matte Lipstick 412
1. Doesn’t survive meals , even the light snacking & tea can wear off the lipstick
2. Stayed just for 3 hours with meals
3. Being super matte it transfers a lot.
1. To increase the longevity one need to use the lip liner before application
2. It is better to dab the lipstick with tissue or blotting paper so that it will least transfer.
3 out of 5
(I love the matte finish, comfortableness and color of lipstick but not very pleased with staying power)