Hi my angels, I am sure everyone knows the importance of sunscreen when it comes to skin care. Specially in a country like India when we are blessed with sunshine all year round, it is of paramount importance to protect our skin from the harmful effects of sun rays. Normally when I am indoors, I always prefer applying a moisturiser which has at least SPF 30. When Inveda came up with this sunscreen cream, I was pretty excited to try it out. So let us go through the Inveda Sunscreen Cream Gel SPF 30 PA+++ Review and Swatches.
Claims for Inveda Sunscreen Cream Gel SPF 30 PA+++
- Enriched with Gotukola and Cucumber, this Cream Gel protects skin from harmful UVA/ UVB rays of the Sun
- The blend of natural ingredients acts as a barrier and prevents from tanning, pigmentation, as well as from premature ageing of skin
- It suits all skin types
- On applying, the gel spreads easily and skin does not feel sweaty or greasy
Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Benzophenone 3, Cetyl Alcohol, Iso Propyl Myristate, Emulisifying Wax, Titanium Dioxide/Alumina/Simethicone, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Berbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Tocopherol Acetate, Allantion, Sodium PCA, Bacopa Moneri (Gotukola) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Tatrabutyl Ethylidinebisphenol
How to Use Inveda Sunscreen
Apply it liberally on face, neck, feet and hands a few minutes before stepping out in the sun or heat.
₹ 250/- for 75 mL of product.
In Detail Inveda Sunscreen Cream Gel SPF 30 PA+++ Review and My Experience
The sunscreen comes in a very convenient tube packaging with a golden screw top. The packaging with its colour theme looks pretty luxurious although it is a budget brand. The backside if the product has all details about it.
The Inveda sunscreen looks like a normal white coloured cream with a slightly thin gel-cream texture. It’s very soft, non sticky and blends quite easily on the skin. I absolutely love the fact that its super light weight and gets absorbed quickly. There is no white cast at all. Hence for ladies with my skin type i.e. oily-combination skin, this is going to work great since it won’t leave any sort of white cast.
The sunscreen has never caused any breakouts on my skin. It in fact is very soothing and keeps my skin moisturised for the entire day. Of course dry skin beauties would need a separate moisturiser.
Coming to the most important point about the sunscreen. Does it protect from tanning? My answer is yes but only if you are not exposed to harsh or direct sun rays. If you are someone who does not get out in the sun much, this will be a perfect option for you. However, for those who are exposed to direct sunlight or are going out in the sun would need something extra since they would need a sunscreen which has at least an SPF of 50+
I find myself picking this when I am going running in the morning or in the evening because of its light weight texture. I used it in the afternoon one day when I was out in the sun, but as expected I did get slightly tanned. Hence, though this cream is pretty amazing to use for mild sun exposure, it definitely is not going to work with harsh sun rays or increased durations of sun exposure.
More Photos and Swatches
Pros of Inveda Sunscreen Cream Gel SPF 30 PA+++
1. Travel friendly tube.
2. Light weight gel-cream texture.
3. Quickly absorbed.
4. Provides good moisturisation too for oily-combination skin types.
5. Protects very well from mild sun exposure.
6. Has some really nice natural ingredients and is budget friendly.
Cons of Inveda Sunscreen Cream Gel SPF 30 PA+++
1. Not suitable for increased intensity or duration of sun exposure.
2. Not readily available.
1. Always test out a product on a small area of skin before using it extensively.
2. Never step out of the house without a sunscreen even if its cloudy.
3. Chose a sunscreen with SPF 50+ for outdoors.
4. For indoors, a sunscreen of 25-30 SPF is generally sufficient.