Hi my angels, today we are going to do a KAMA Ayurveda Mridul Soap Free Face Cleanser Review. Its a company which claims to use 100% organic and natural products in India. I have used some of its products in the past and quite liked it. Have been using this face cleanser for quite a while now. Let’s get to know if its as awesome as it sounds!
Claims for KAMA Ayurveda Mridul Soap Free Face Cleanser
Soap-Free Face CleanserThis product is a natural face cleanser. It is non-drying and can be used as a daily alternative to soap. A traditional combination of herbs, cereals and pulses that gently cleanse and exfoliate facial skin. Leaves face fresh and radiant.
• Exfoliates facial skin
• Soap – free face cleanser
• Contains sandalwood and Turmeric
Oatmeal, green gram, almond, neem, sandalwood, turmeric, rose, camphor, chic pea, fennel.
How to Use
Mix 1 – 2 teaspoons with water or Kama Pure Rosewater (for oily skins) or with milk/yoghurt (for dry skins) to form a paste. Gently apply to moist skin. Lightly massage as you rinse clean to lift dead skin and release oils, toxins, and environmental pollutants.
Rs. 425/- for 40 grams.
In Detail KAMA Ayurveda Mridul Soap Free Face Cleanser Review and My Experience
Mridul Face cleanser which itself is in powder form, comes in a steel jar packaging with labels on the outside. It’s an intelligent way to pack a product since the jar can be useful even after I have used up the product. It says its free from preservatives, colourants, fragrances and petrochemicals which means it is truly made of all natural ingredients.
The cleanser smells organic, very subtly though. The powdered texture is not like a finely milled powder, one can appreciate different sized soft particles. There are no hard particles in it.
How I Use it
As a cleanser – I take around 2 scoops of the product with the help of the little wooden spoon that comes with it. Mix it with my rosewater, mix it on my palms and gently massage this over my facial skin. I do this for around a couple of minutes making sure I am extremely gentle specially around my eye area. I wash it off with normal temperature water.
As an ubtan – I mix it with raw milk or yougurt and apply it on my face and neck, let it sit for around 15 minutes and wash it off with normal temperature water.
The results this cleanser gives are pretty amazing. It cleanses my skin throughly without making it dry at all. Even if I don’t apply a moisturiser for a while, my skin does not feel dry. Its one of those products which gives long lasting results. My skin over time feels softer and brighter. Using it as an ubtan, it successfully removes any temporary skin tans. The product contains turmeric, neem, camphor which are all ayurvedic antibacterial ingredients, so its quite helpful in preventing breakouts and helps with mild acne. Mridul cleanser has also helped with my blackheads which have significantly reduced over a period of time since I have been using this for more than a month now.
Overall I recommend this face cleanser to all skin types. This does not foam up like our regular face wash but the results are far superior to any ordinary face cleansers. The fact that its purely organic makes me want to love it more since I know I am not putting any chemicals on my skin.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of KAMA Ayurveda Mridul Soap Free Face Cleanser
1. I like that they have provided a re-usable steel jar outer packaging.
2. Made of all natural ingredients.
3. Cleanses the skin effectively and removes all dirt, oil etc.
4. Helps calm down breakouts and significantly reduces blackheads.
5. Makes the skin softer and brighter over a period of time.
6. Long lasting results.
7. Can be used as an ubtan since it contains basic ingredients of an ubtan.
8. 40 grams of products lasts for about 2 months for me.
9. Works as a mild exfoliator too.
CONs of KAMA Ayurveda Mridul Soap Free Face Cleanser
1. Using a powder face wash and mixing it can be a little messy.
2. Not for when we quickly need to wash our face.
3. They have been increasing the price of the same product.
4. KAMA products are not readily available. They are only available at KAMA stores or online.
1. Although in “how to use” they have asked to take 2 tea spoon of the product, I think there was a mistake. 2 tea spoon of product would be a lot and no one needs that much product for cleaning the face and neck one time. I guess they wanted to mention the small wooden spoon that comes with it but somehow ended up writing “tea spoon” instead.
2. For convenience, you may mix it with plain water. Results are more or less the same.
3. If you have dry skin, mix it with yogurt or milk. For oily-combination skin, mixing with rosewater is the best, or can use plain water.