Hi everyone, Loreal Matte Magique powder is a quite a loved compressed powder. I have been using it for 5-6 months now, so lets go through the L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder Shades, Review.
Claims for L’Oreal Mat Magique Transforming Compact Powder
Mattify your look and keep your makeup fresh all day long with this new magical pressed powder, and intensify your daily eye makeup, with the Magique range. L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique All-In-One Pressed Powder
- Keeps your makeup all fresh and in place for 12 hours!
- Comes in 5 different shades to suit the varying tones of indian complexion.
- Comes with SPF 34 PA+++ that protects your skin against the harsh effects of sun.
- Its special mineral formula absorbs excess sebum and keeps you fresh for hours.
- The magique kajal nourishes your eyes, and its smudge proof and waterproof formula lasts upto 12 hours.
Be “touch up” free every time you top your makeup up with L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique All-In-One Pressed Powder, and sport rich and dark kohled eyes, all day long. Stay fresh for hours and face the sun with confidence.
All L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder Shades (Guide)
It comes in 5 different shades. The shades shown below are very much how exactly the compact powder looks. So its pretty precise. Would be useful for shade selection.
L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder G1 Vanilla Ivory
L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder G2 Golden Ivory
L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder G7 Golden Amber
L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder N2 Nude Vanilla
L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder N6 Nude Honey
How to use product
Apply on your foundation for more coverage, or just dust over for a matte natural effect.
INR 420.00 for for 6 grams.
In Detail L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder Shades, Review and My Experience
The compact comes in a gorgeous metallic pink and transparent plastic packaging. The outer carton box actually has all the details about the product so the compact itself does not have any labels on it. The compact has two decks. The upper one holds the actual compact powder and the lower one holds the circular sponge applicator. It also has a mirror. It closes with a click so its pretty travel safe.
The compact comes in 5 shades. I accidentally picked up the wrong shade – Golden amber G7 which is quite dark for my skin tone. I did not go through the shades properly and selected one in a hurry. So make sure you guys don’t make that mistake and you can refer to the shade guide that I made above.
The product has no scent at all which I really like. The texture of the powder is very smooth and finely milled. Upon application it gives a soft matte finish on the skin. It also has a little coverage so I usually apply it after my sunscreen and moisturiser. It keeps my skin oil free for 3-4 hours which is very good in this hot and humid season. It doesn’t go patchy or cake up on the skin which implies that the product is very blendable. The Mat magique powder also has a SPF 34 and PA +++ which means its going to keep the skin protected from mild sun exposure.
Overall I feel this is a decent compact powder specially suitable for use in this hot and humid climate. When worn in the right shade, I am sure this is going to be a favourite within no time. The only part I am not so happy about is the applicator which kind of picks too much product and does not transfer it on the skin. It feels like its basically eating up the product. So I usually use it with a powder brush.
More Photos Swatches
PROs of L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder
1. Love the minimal, see through packaging. Also has a mirror.
2. Very smooth and blendable texture of the powder.
3. Gives a soft matte finish.
4. Controls my skin oils for a good 3-4 hours in hot and humid climate.
5. Works great on oily-combination skin.
6. Has mild coverage as well.
7. Easily available.
CONs of L’Oreal Mat Magique Compact Powder
1. Limited number of shades.
2. Applicator kind of sucks up all the product so there is a significant product wastage when the compact is applied with it.
1. Everyone knows,however I still consider it my duty to mention that always wear an spf whether you are indoors or outdoors.
2. Use the shade selection guide above in order to select the proper shade for your skin tone.
3. Use a sunscreen, BB cream and then apply a compact powder to achieve a daily goto makeup look.