Hi everyone, Kajal or Kohl is the most basic makeup in an Indian girl’s vanity. I remember in school, this was the first makeup we tried followed by lip gloss. We used to get those Kajals which came in a lipstick like packaging initially. To make things more precise, companies came up with the concept of pencil kajals (which we had to sharpen). Finally there were these pencil thin twist up Kajals. I must say these are going to stay for a long time because they are made in such an amazing concept. So without further ado, let us begin with our L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold Review, Swatches.
Claims for L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold
Discover Kajal Magique BOLD, our boldest Kajal formula for the boldest look.
ULTIMATE BLACK: 25% more concentrated in black pigments, each stroke glides effortlessly to deliver a vivid black line.
MORE EXTRAORDINARY CARE: Its formula contains 2X more Vitamin E* and is gentle on the eye.
BOLD RESULT: Create an intense line with one or two strokes on the waterline. Complete your bold look by adding a thick line on the upper lid
- Extreme Hold: 14H Smudge-Proof.
- Non Transfer.
- Ophthalmologically Tested.
- Suitable For Contact Lens
INR 350/- for 0.35 g.
In Detail L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold Review, Swatches and My Experience
Loreal Bold Kajal Magique is definitely an improvement over their previous Kajal Magique Supreme Black. This one comes in a gorgeous shiny black pencil tube packaging with gold labelings. I love how stunning this Kajal looks. Its has a twist up retractable mechanism which is totally amazing.
The pigmentation of this Kajal is a total bomb dot com. I mean it goes jet black in a single stroke. The formula is really creamy and goes super smoothly on the skin. The texture of the Kajal is soft matte and looks wonderful on the eyes. Loreal has totally impressed me with this Kajal.
The kajal is waterproof and smudgeproof in true sense. Even when I splashed water over it, this bad boy did not come off. It stays on my eyes for an average of 6-7 hours and does not smudge at all. After around 8 hours, it shows some fading near the corners of my eyes but its not very noticeable. To remove this Kajal completely, I need a good quality makeup remover. Because its so deeply pigmented, you need to be patient and gentle while removing it.
I think this is the best Kajal if I compare with the Collosals and the previous Magique supreme black. If you are looking for a kajal, I highly recommend this one. Its bold, creamy, long staying, smudge proof and gives a lovely soft matte finish.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold
1. Love the black and gold packaging.
2. Jet black pigmentation.
3. Creamy formula, glides super smoothly.
4. Has a soft matte texture, give a beautiful finish on the eyes.
5. Stays for 7-8 hours.
6. Does not smudge.
7. Does not irritate my eyes.
8. Easily available.
CONs of L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold
1. In case I twist it up a little extra, it tends to break during application may be because of its creamy formula. So I always have to be extra careful and only get the tip outside the brim of the tube.
2. No ingredient list anywhere to be found.
1. This is one of the Kajals very suitable for application on the upper lash line since its creamy and does not tug on the skin.
2. Always take off your makeup before sleeping. Make sure to get the Kajal completely off.