Hi everyone, today I am going to do the L’Oreal Paris Liner Magique Black Eye Liner Review, Swatches. This eyeliner is a very new launch by Loreal Paris so may be it hasn’t come in all the counters but it is available online and some exclusive loreal counters across the country. If you have used the product, please do not forget to leave a comment below and share your experience with us 🙂
Description of Loreal Paris Liner Magique Eyeliner by the Loreal Paris Official Website
- Experience the magic of an intensely dramatic look with L’Oreal Paris Liner Magique.
- Now get ultimate perfection, in just one stroke! Easily highlight those attractive eyes the way you desire with the new L’Oreal Paris Liner Magique.
- Liner Magique enhances the shape of the eye, providing intensely precise black lines with ultimate perfection.
- Incredibly versatile and easy to apply, it can blend beautifully into the eye shadow to create high eye definition.
- Infused with ultra-black pigments, it comes with a new generation of felt-tip liner that helps achieve thick and sultry flicks.
- Non-dripping, Quick dry, Intense Black pay-off, Extreme finesse with Precise felt-tip, Water & Smudge Resistant.
How to use the L’Oreal Paris Liner Magique Black Eye Liner
Start your line wherever you feel comfortable—the midpoint and inner corner are both popular options—and place the liner tip as close to your lash line as possible. Use small strokes to draw dashes along the lash line. Applying slightly more pressure will draw a thicker line.
Ingredients of L’Oreal Paris Liner Magique Black Eye Liner
No Ingredients list provided
Price of L’Oreal Paris Liner Magique Black EyeLiner
₹ 399.00 for 3 g in India
In Detail L’Oreal Paris Liner Magique Black Eye Liner Review, Swatches and My Experience
L’Oreal recently launched its eyeliner from the magique collection. I have been using it for over a week now.
The packaging is like any other magique product, a black body with writings in purple. The product comes in a plastic container with a tapered-towards-top cap. The tip of applicator is great to apply thin wings. In fact it’s one of the best applicators I have come across in drugstore brands.
The product inside is a highly pigmented glossy black liner. I am not very fond of glossy liner for regular wear so this is like a turn off for me. I wish they made a matte liner with same pigmentation. Also the quantity provided is very little for the price it comes. I have to do a lot of layering if I want a thick liner, so this won’t last more than a month for me.
The product dries quickly and doesn’t feel heavy on eyes at all. It doesn’t feather or budge into fine lines. I have used this till my inner corner and did not feel any irritation to the eyes. Due to its thin and not-so-soft applicator, creating a winged liner is very easy. Especially for beginners who struggle with winged liner, this is great option to start.
The liner is definitely smudge proof. But as soon as water gets on it, it starts chipping. It is definitely not waterproof. It chips off even if rubbed slightly. I really hate this thing because I want my liner to stay even if by mistake I touched it.
Wear time is around 5 hours for normal lids. For oily lids wear time will be reduced significantly.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Liner Magique Black Eye Liner
1. Super black
2. Applicator is such a blessing for perfect wings
3. Outer packaging looks really pretty
4. Smudge proof
5. Dries very quickly
6. Doesn’t feel heavy on eyes
7. Doesn’t irritate eyes
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Liner Magique Black Eye Liner
1. Expensive than the other eyeliners in market
2. Glossy finish
3. False claim of being waterproof
4. No ingredients list mentioned on the packaging
Will I buy Again?
Not really. As mentioned above, I am more into matte and waterproof eyeliners. This doesn’t satisfy both conditions. However if you are looking for an almost budget friendly glossy black eyeliner, you may give this a try.
- Avoid this if you stay in places like Bangalore where it rains frequently.
- If you struggle with a sharp winged eyeliner look, try a thin applicator like this eyeliner has. It gives good control and you can practice well.
(We would have given a rating of 4/5 if it had the ingredient list mentioned on the product.)