Hi my ladies, we are doing a L’Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer Black Vinyl Review today. I realised I have not been doing a lot of eyeliner reviews on the blog although I got so many of them. So starting off with this beautiful shiny / glossy black waterproof eyeliner from Loreal Paris. If I remember correctly, this was released as a part of their Cannes 2013 collection.
Claims for L’Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer Black Vinyl
L’Oréal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer is a long-lasting liquid eyeliner in a special sponge tipped pen for the creation of fine lines or thick, sultry flicks.
Colour is applied with precision and ease and dries without smudging.
Vinyl shine, extreme wear.
Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Diglycol / CHDM / Isophthalates / SIP Copolymer, Alcohol Denat, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Silica, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, [ / – May Contain: CI77492, CI77499, CI77491 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77000 / Aluminium Powder, CI77820, Silver, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77007 / Ultramarine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide]
Rs. 650/- for 12 g product.
In Detail L’Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer Black Vinyl Review and My Experience
The Loreal Super Liner comes in a black packaging. The little tube at the bottom has all the liner liquid while the super long top has the sponge tip applicator. I really like the packaging because I find long applicators really comfortable while applying my eyeliner, specially making the wing. The packaging has been kept pretty simple. Black and Gold is always a classic in anything you do.
The L’Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer Black Vinyl is a gorgeous super glossy black eyeliner. It has been an absolute favourite product in my vanity. Its really easy to work with. The sponge tip applicator is great for applying the eyeliner perfectly specially for beginners because this kind of a tip is going to ensure a smooth application even with slightly shaky hands. The long applicator ensures a proper grip and command while precisely linning the margins. The applicator takes in enough product in a couple of dips to line the eyes properly, as you can see in my swatch below – I’ve written the “L’oreal” in a single dip of the eyeliner liquid.
The liner is quite different from the usual ones in the market. I dries up within a few seconds. I mean as I approach the other eye after finishing on one, its already dried up on the eye. So really great when you are doing your own eyeliner also its pretty quick when you don’t have to wait for one eye eyeliner to dry. Its extremely long wearing. It stays put for the entire day on my eyes and I am not even kidding. This does not smudge at all! Its got this paint like texture which peels off rather than smudging on rubbing vigorously.
I am absolutely a fan a this eyeliner. Its my goto eyeliner whenever I am travelling. Its my favourite eyeliner when I want to achieve a glossy eyeliner look. For removing this eyeliner, I have to use a proper makeup remover otherwise it does not come off easily. It never stung my eyes so I guess its pretty safe as long as you do not rub your eyes. So in all, I highly recommend this eyeliner if you are looking for a water resistant, smudge proof, glossy eye liner.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of L’Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer Black Vinyl
1. Classic black and gold packaging with a long sponge tip applicator – gives a precise control while applying the eyeliner.
2. Absolutely love the glossy black finish it gives on the eyes.
3. Dries up super quick, can almost apply eyeliner on both eyes back to back without waiting.
4. Very long wearing, stays put for the entire day for me. (Worn it for 10+ hours)
5. Does not smudge at all, waterproof.
6. Stays in its place unless removed with a makeup remover.
CONs of L’Oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer Black Vinyl
1. It will be super difficult to remove completely if you are not using a good makeup remover.
2. When it leaves the skin, it comes out like paint (in peels) so be very careful or it might get into the eye.
1. If you have oily lids and you face troubles with smudging eyeliners, try this eyeliner and thank me later 😛 . This will stay put without smudging at all.
2. If you are a beginner with makeup, pick up a sponge tip applicator like this one, it gives a precise control while applying the liner.
3. Do not rub your eyes.