Hi my angels, MAC is so difficult to get because it is only available at their exclusive stores located in 4-5 cities in India. MAC does not have online shopping facility in India yet. So I usually ask one of my friends to get stuff for me or get lots of MAC makeup when I am visiting Delhi or Mumbai. This blush was actually a gift from a friend of mine who knows how much I love makeup. So lets go through the MAC Fleur Power Blush Review, Swatches.
Claims for MAC Fleur Power Blush
A blush that provides fantastic colour with ease and consistency.
Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non acnegenic
How to Use
- Choose appropriate brush and glide brush over the blush.
- Tap off excess powder and apply blush to skin using sweeping strokes and blend well.
$22.00 for 6 g. In India, it costs approximately INR 1500/-
In Detail MAC Fleur Power Blush Review, Swatches and My Experience
MAC describes fluer power as a Soft bright pinkish-coral with Satin finish. Trust me guys, MAC has just nailed the colour description of the blush. Its a beautiful soft corally pink shade and gives a nice smooth finish on the skin. Its neither too cool toned nor too warm toned. This would pretty much suit all skin tones, its a versatile pink shade. It does not have any shimmers or illuminating particles, so one can wear it during the day as well as night.
It’s quite pigmented and has a nice sheer coverage in the beginning however totally buildable. You only need to swirl the brush on the surface of the blush once and that too gently. The texture is powdery which is super finely milled and feels quite satiny on the skin, however there is mild fall out. I love how it sets to a very natural soft matte finish. Its easily blendable. On my skin, it lasted for 6-7 hours without showing noticeable signs of fading. Use it with a primer to make it last even longer.
It comes in the basic MAC Blush packaging which is a simple shallow tub like container with a attached transparent lid. This is one of my top favourite blushes in my vanity and I wear it almost with all kinds of makeup. Whether I am going for a traditional look or a western or glam look, it just makes everything look perfect. Its one the best sellers from MAC and it has all characteristics of a perfect pink blush.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of MAC Fleur Power Blush
1. Sturdy MAC blush packaging.
2. A universally flattering pink-coral shade.
3. Has a very natural and satiny finish on the skin.
4. Stays for a good 6-7 hours on my skin without fading.
5. Excellent choice for an everyday blush.
6. Very pigmented, so 6 grams is going to last a long time.
7. Permanent range of MAC.
CONs of MAC Fleur Power Blush
1. There is a bit of fall out because of the powdery texture.
3. MAC is not so easily available everywhere in India.
1. Take a very minimal quantity of this blush on your blush brush since its insanely pigmented.
2. You can wear it almost all kinds of looks.
3. Its so pigmented that it shows nicely on all skin tones, so if you are looking for a perfect pink blush, do try this one.