Hi everyone, Today I would like to share MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation Review, Swatches. It is very important to have a really good base in order to make your skin look nice and bright. Also choosing the right foundation helps to enhance your overall makeup. I would be using MAC NC25 to do the same .
About MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation
The natural satin finish makes skin appear refined, refreshed and lit from within.
A combination of powders in this cream-gel emulsion formula creates an optical blurring effect that virtually diminishes imperfections and fine lines for a more even tone. The light-reflecting, natural satin finish and sheer to medium buildable coverage make skin appear refined, revitalized and refreshed with a new purity, softly lit from within.
SPF 15 adds the perfect finishing touch of sun protection. Features our 77-Mineral Complex, shea butter and vitamin E.
Price of MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation
$ 38.00 for 1 fl. oz in the USA.
£ 29.00 for 30 mL in the UK
₹ 3000.00 for 30 mL in India.
Mac usually has a policy of hiking prices every year
How to use MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation
- For application of any foundation it is very imporatant to follow the CTM ( Cleansing , toning and moisturizing) as it helps to give a nice overall look.
- After moisturizing your skin make sure you apply a primer. A primer helps to protect the skin from makeup and also it makes your makeup stay for a much longer time. I personally use the MAC prep + prime makeup Primer. You all can try it too. Its one of my favourites.
- Use a foundation brush (flat , buffing: can use either) depending upon the coverage you want.
- Also you can use a beauty blender to do that for a subtle foundation look .
- I have used a flat vega brush to do so.
Ingredients of MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation
I have attached a picture for all of you to have a look at it .
In Detail MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation Review, Swatches and My Experience
The foundation comes in a glass bottle with a pump dispenser, hence making it easier for use. I love the glass bottle look as the packaging speaks about the texture itself. When you look at the bottle, you can clearly make out that the finish is satin and glossy.
The consistency of the foundation is a little bit like a gel and runny, similar to the MAC Face and Body foundation. It is easy to blend.
This foundation has become one of my favourites ever since I have used it. The finish of the foundation is so velvety and luminous. This foundation is very very hydrating and amazing for people who have dry skin like mine. I personally don’t like a very heavy coverage and so this foundation is just the perfect as it solves my purpose. It gives a medium to build-able coverage. Also it has Spf 15 in it which keeps your my skin protected from UVA + UVB.
It is very important to use the right shade with this foundation as it could oxidize on some skin types, so people who want to look fair and apply light colour, its not the right foundation really.
This foundation comes in various shades which are NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC37, NC40, NC42, NC44, NC45, NC50, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW43, NW45 and NW50. I have used NC 25 of this foundation followed up with a concealer for my dark circles and a lose powder to set my foundation.
Also it is very very important not to overdo the powder on top as it would change the texture of the foundation. Hence use a loose powder NC 20 which is a very neutral colour and normally goes with all indian skin tones. This foundation can be worn in the day as well as night and gives a medium to buildable coverage.
I personally love to use it for nights as the face looks healthy glowing and fresh.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation
- It gives instant and long term hydration
- Excellent foundation for dry and mature skin
- Has Spf 15
- Medium to buildable coverage
- Velvety and satin finish
- Gives a healthy and luminous glow to the face
Cons of MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation
- Expensive when it comes to price range
- Not very good for beauties who have acne and oily skin
- Since it is very hydrating I would not recommend ladies to use it in humid weather as it would make your skin sweaty.
- I would recommend MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation to all those who have dry/dehydrated skin.
- Personally love the finish and texture of the foundation and can be used on a daily basis.
- This foundation does not hide scars and marks so for that a concealer should be used separately.
- Not recommended for people with blemishes and having oily skin.