Hi my angels, our topic of the day is MAC Morange Amplified Creme Lipstick Review, Swatches, Photos. This is probably one of the top best orange lipsticks in India or anywhere in the world. It’s kind of this bright orange which almost gives like a neon orange look. Lets learn more about it.
About MAC Morange Lipstick
MAC describes Morange to be a “Loudmouth Orange”. Its an vivid orange Amplified Creme lipstick.
Rs. 1450/- for 3 gram at MAC Cosmetics stores.
In Detail MAC Morange Amplified Creme Lipstick Review, Swatches, Photos and My Experience
The lipstick comes in a classic MAC packaging. It is a permanent range MAC Lipstick. It has a slight vanilla fragrance like all the other MAC lipsticks.
Morange is a very bright neon orange shade lipstick with a very creamy texture and a natural finish. The lipstick is decently pigmented and goes opaque in a single swipe. It does transfer a little bit on objects however doesn’t really loose the colour intensity on the the lips for around 5 hours. When it fades, it leaves behind a orange tint which evenly stains the lips however it may settle in fine lines if my lips are a little dry that day.
This shade is pretty unique. Not everyone can pull off a bright orange shade like this but it does make a statement when worn with proper outfit. Speaking of skin tone, it is a statement shade and personally I feel that all skin tone ladies can flaunt this if you want to wear an orange lipstick.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of MAC Morange Amplified Creme Lipstick
1. A beautiful vivid neon bright orange, pretty much makes a statement of its own.
2. Smooth and creamy texture – non drying.
3. Decent staying power.
4. Morange is a unique orange shade that can be worn by all skin tones.
CONs of MAC Morange Amplifies Creme Lipstick
1. Transfers a bit on objects.
2. The stain it leaves behind can be a little uneven on dry lips.
1. Perfect orange for those who like bold bright orange shade lipstick.
2. Colours of lipsticks may give a little different look on different skin tones, so unless you are really ready to experiment, always swatch the tester of a lipstick on your skin before purchasing it.