Makeup Revolution I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION Eye Shadow Palettes – Paris & Wild is the Wind Review, Swatches
About Makeup Revolution I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION Eye Shadow Palettes
I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION EYESHADOW PALETTES – Wild is the Wind and Paris
I ♡ Makeup Now has its own palette edition from the MAKEUP OBSESSIVES!!
Our OBSESSIVE development of a NEW updated Formulation and continuous OBSESSION with development of NEW products
Launching the first limited edition palettes with dramatic and stunning collections of Brand NEW debuting shades to our eyeshadow ranges.
Our Obsessions all contain 10 shades, a mixture of shimmer and matte.
Introducing as follows:
Our nude and smoked collections of ‘PURE CULT’ and ‘BORN TO DIE’.
The stunning glamour of ‘WEST END GIRLS’.
The romance of ‘PARIS’, and the Heartbreaking shades of ‘WILD IS THE WIND’
How to use
The shadows can be applied on lids and below waterline to create a variety of effects. It can be applied using fingers just to give color or can be blended well using brushes to give more dramatic effect.
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone,
Methylparaben, Propylparaben [+/-: Polyethylene Terephthalate Polymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate,
CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 15850, CI 16035, CI 42090, CI 77742, CI 77510, CI 77007, CI 45410]
₹ 1500.00 for 17 grams in India.
$ 12.00 for 17 grams in the USA.
£ 3.99 for 17 grams in the UK.
Makeup Revolution I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION Eye Shadow Palette Shades and Dupes
They come in five shades and all of them are dupe for one or the other high end expensive pallet.
1. Wild is the Wind – Dupe for Stila Eyes Are The Window – Body
2. Paris – Dupe for Stila Eyes Are The Window – Mind
3. West End Girls – Dupe for Stila Eyes Are The Window – Spirit
4. Born to Die – Dupe for Stila Eyes Are The Window – Soul
5. Pure Cult – Dupe for Urban Decay Naked 3
In Detail Makeup Revolution I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION Eye Shadow Palettes – Paris & Wild is the Wind Review, Swatches and My Experience
Last year MUR released a series of I makeup I obsession pallets and a lot of artists have been raving about it. Finally I had a chance to get my hands on two of their shades – Wild is the Wind and Paris.
The pallets came in a plastic case with a transparent lid which makes the pallets see-through and we don’t have to open them every time to see the colours. The packing is not very sturdy as the pallets look fragile. The pallets contains an eyeshadow brush which is nonetheless useless.
Each pallet contains 10 shades which is a mix of matte and metallic shades. The shades are of decent size with no names.
Most of the shades are highly pigmented and buildable. They blend easily and stay on for 6-7 hours without primer. With primer it stays little longer. One can try different looks from the same pallet ranging from natural office look to that bright party look.
I have not noticed any fallout from the shadow. The application is super easy. I use my eye brushes to apply them and blend them well. They look pretty awesome. At this price, the pallets are must have in everyone’s kit.
I have tried my best to do justice to explain the shades. Since there are no names for the shades, I will just write in order they exist on the pallet.
Makeup Revolution I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION Eye Shadow Palette – Paris Shade description and Swatches
It is a combination of soft satin and metallic shades.
1. a warm shimmery gold
2. a dark chocolate brown with gold glitter
3. a medium pink in satin finish
4. a light plum with silver glitter
5. a medium satin grey with blue undertones
6. a shimmery dark navy with navy glitter
7. a light matte beige
8. shimmery light beige
9. champagne gold with glitter
10. a light salmon pink in satin
Makeup Revolution I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION Eye Shadow Palette – Wild is the Wind Shade description and Swatches
It is a combination of warm satin and matte shades.
1. a matte turquoise blue
2. a dark satin teal
3. a shimmery royal blue with blue sparkle
4. a satin cinnamon
5. a dark matte plum
6. a deep shimmery grey
7. a shimmery icy white
8. a champagne gold with silver glitter
9. a satin pale lilac
10. a satin purple which goes matte on application
Pros of Makeup Revolution I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION Eye Shadow Palettes
- Super Affordable @ £3.99
- Beautiful and highly Pigmented shades
- Good size shadow
- Blending is easy
- No fallouts
- Long Wear
- Transparent casing
- Comes in 5 different shades
Cons of Makeup Revolution I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION Eye Shadow Palettes
- Pallet case is very fragile
- The applicator provided is useless
- Shades do not have any name
- Yet to be introduced on official website in India
Will I buy again?
Of course, I will. It comes handy as a gift for the ladies in house. I have already purchased one for my sister.
1. The I ♡ MAKEUP I ♡ OBSESSION EYESHADOW PALETTES are super affordable and a must have for every lady. With a variety of shades available one can find the perfect one for them.
2. Use an eye primer every time you wear an eye shadow to intensify the shades.
3. Be careful while wearing glittery or shadows with loose glitters.