Hi ladies, Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Fresh Coral Review is the 2nd review from Maybelline Cheeky glow range that I am talking about today. I love coral makeup and this has been one of my favourite coral blushes and now sits next to my MAC Fluer Power. Without much talking, I am going to take you guys straight into the review.
Claims for Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Fresh Coral
Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Fresh Coral is an ultra-lightweight, silky and blendable powders, this blusher will make your cheeks glow with a natural finish.
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Fresh Coral is a pink colour blush
- It has a silky smooth texture for an exquisite feel
- Fresh hues complement your natural skin color
- Gives your cheeks a luminous glow and natural finish
- Feels light on the skin
- It has a sleek, compact packaging
- Has a natural matte finish with smooth texture and blends easily
- Also is a very good pigmented blush
INR 250.00 for 7.0 g
In Detail Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Fresh Coral Review and My Experience
The Cheeky Glow blush comes in a pretty cute white solo pan packaging. The lid is transparent so we can see the exact shade of the blush. I really like this blush packaging. Also the the blush is mounted in such a way that its convexity is towards outside. This is clever since the blush gets picked up on the brush really easily because of this design and I don’t have to swirl it many times. Of course, I have to appreciate the fact that Maybelline fit a 7 g blush into this compact packaging.
The Cheeky Glow blushes have a really mild floral fragrance. I love the smooth, finely milled texture these blushes have. They apply very smooth and give a lovely matte finish on the cheeks. The cheeky Glow blushes are very pigmented. So they show up on the cheeks quite nicely. In fact I appreciate the fact that maybelline came up with such decent quality blush at a very affordable cost.
Fresh coral is a gorgeous Coral Pink shade with fairly warm undertones and as rightly stated by many, gives a close competition to some high end coral blushes. This has absolutely no shimmers, its a flat out shade. It gives a natural matte finish. Because its so pigmented, one has to be very careful which picking it on the brush, and we don’t want to waste any product.
The blush lasted on my cheeks for approximately 4 hours after which it started fading. I could hardly notice any of it by the 5-6th hour. I have combination skin and my cheeks are normal to dry. So I am not a big fan of the staying power of the Cheeky Glow blushes but I don’t mind it either since they are so super affordable. I would recommend this to everyone who are looking for good quality blushes at in a budget friendly price tag
PROs of Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Fresh Coral
1. I like the white packaging, its compact and fun.
2. Finely milled, smooth texture.
3. Give a matte finish on the skin.
4. Lovely Coral Pink shade with fairly warm undertones.
5. Will suit all skin tones.
6. A decent wear time.
7. Budget friendly.
CONs of Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Fresh Coral
1. I wish it were longer lasting.
2. Because of the convex design, it one is not careful, one may end up wasting the blush as a lot of it comes on the brush in a single swirl.
This blush is perfect for girls who like to experiment with makeup. Its affordable and has all the qualities of a decent blush. Go for it and you won’t regret it.