Hi everyone, finally the Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Peachy Sweetie Review. I am in love with the fact that maybelline has kept the quality of the product so consistent across the shades. I am specially excited about this particular one because its a close dupe of MAC Fluer Power.
Claims for Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Peachy Sweetie
Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush peachy sweetie is an ultra-lightweight, silky and blendable powders, this blusher will make your cheeks glow with a natural finish.
- Maybelline peachy sweetie Blush creamy cinnamon is a peach blush
- It has a silky smooth texture for an exquisite feel
- Fresh hues complement your natural skin color
- Gives your cheeks a luminous glow and natural finish
- Feels light on the skin
- It has a sleek, compact packaging
- Has a natural matte finish with smooth texture and blends easily
- Also is a very good pigmented blush
INR 250.00 for 7.0 g
In Detail Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Peachy Sweetie Review and My Experience
The Cheeky Glow blush comes in a pretty cute white solo pan packaging. The lid is transparent so we can see the exact shade of the blush. I really like this blush packaging. Also the the blush is mounted in such a way that its convexity is towards outside. This is clever since the blush gets picked up on the brush really easily because of this design and I don’t have to swirl it many times. Its wonderful how the 7 gram packaging looks so compact whereas the MAC blush packaging of 6 gram looks fairly bulky in front of this one.
The Cheeky Glow blushes have a really mild floral fragrance. I love the smooth, finely milled texture these blushes have. They apply very smooth and give a lovely matte finish on the cheeks. The cheeky Glow blushes are very pigmented. So they show up on the cheeks quite nicely. In fact I appreciate the fact that maybelline came up with such decent quality blush at a very affordable cost.
Peachy Sweetie is a beautiful peachy pink shade with coral hints. It has got very fine silver shimmers dispersed in it. The shimmers are actually quite obvious in the pan when you look closely however on the cheeks, they are not noticeable. They just give this soft glow to the face when the blush is worn. Again this one has a natural finish and this particular shade is so versatile that I can wear it with almost anything.
The blush lasted on my cheeks for approximately 3.5 hours after which it started fading. I could hardly notice any of it by the 5-6th hour. I have combination skin and my cheeks are normal to dry. So I am not a big fan of the staying power of the Cheeky Glow blushes but I don’t mind it either since they are so super affordable. I would recommend this to everyone who are looking for good quality blushes at in a budget friendly price tag.
PROs of Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Peachy Sweetie
1. I like the white packaging, its compact and fun.
2. Finely milled, smooth texture.
3. Give a matte finish on the skin.
4. Soft peach pink shade with coral hints.
5. Will suit all skin tones.
6. A decent wear time.
7. Budget friendly.
CONs of Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush Peachy Sweetie
1. I wish it were longer lasting.
2. Because of the convex design, it one is not careful, one may end up wasting the blush as a lot of it comes on the brush in a single swirl.
This blush is perfect for girls who like to experiment with makeup. Its affordable and has all the qualities of a decent blush. Go for it and you won’t regret it.