Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette Review, Swatches: Hey guys, let us talk about the latest launch by Morphe. Morphe 35 F palette is the latest permanent range palette launched and here’s my views on it with swatches and MBF Makeup Look that I did on a model.
About Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette
A must-have collection of warm toned matte and shimmer shades.
Featuring 7 highly pigmented matte shades and 28 rich metallic colors, this is the palette your will reach for to wake up your looks with a touch of eye-catching shimmer. The 7 matte colors offer necessary neutrals from flesh toned to black that ensure an effortless, well-blended look every time.
How to use Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette
1. Prepare the eyes with a concealer or an eyeshadow primer.
2. Set it with loose powder or a nude colour eyeshadow. You can use the first shadow in last row from this palette.
3. Use a brush to apply your chosen colour to the lid and blend softly with the crease for a flawless finish.
4. Blend until the desired look is achieved.
Ingredients of Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette
Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, polyparaben, propylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Green, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 A1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 A1 Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 A1 Lake.
Price of Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette
$ 22.99 USD for 56.2g/1.98oz
In Detail Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette Review, Swatches and My Experience
Morphe is a well known brand amongst YouTubers and Beauty Bloggers. As a makeup artist, I wanted to try this brand and see on my own if it is worth all the hype. So I decided to order the latest launch by the brand for the winters, the 35F palette. This is my first Morphe palette and I was really excited to try it.
Morphe has a signature black plastic packaging for its entire range of 35 series palette. This one was no different. The shadows came in a sleek black plastic palette with no mirror. The palette is of decent quality but I doubt if it will survive a fall. It has 35 shadows spread in 5 rows of 7 shadows each.
Morphe eyeshadow have been all over social media especially for its quality at such an affordable price. The shadows are very fine and creamy. They blend very easily and quickly. Most of them do not have any fallout. But I must say all of them do not share the same texture. Some of them are slightly powdery and leave a lot of loose product on the palette when trying to pick them with a brush. Overall, I think it’s very good palette in terms of quality. I had no issues working with the palette.
Moreover, the shade selection in this palette is amazing. There are 35 distinct and beautiful shades. Except last row all the other shades are shimmery. A couple of shades can be used as highlighter as well. In fact I have used the first shade in the first row as a brow bone highlighter in the below demo.
This palette is a complete one in itself as it can be used for daytime as well as night time. I use this palette almost every time I go out since the day I got it.
The shades are highly pigmented. Once applied it stays there as long as it isn’t removed. I have used it for 10 straight hours and it stayed perfect then also. I have even used it under the lower lash line and it stayed there as well, without budging at all.
Overall, I am so impressed by this palette that I have already placed an order for a couple of other palettes from this brand.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette
1. Highly inexpensive (if purchased in USA)
2. 35 shadows in one palette (that’s what I call heaven)
3. Very well pigmented
4. Very creamy
5. Easily blendable
6. Almost zero fallout
7. Superb staying power
Cons of Morphe 35F Fall Into Frost Palette
1. Availability, it’s a major issue with Morphe products. I really wish they come to India soon. Though they offer international shipping, but keeping in mind their shipping charges and the customs, it’s not all the same.
2. The casing is not transparent which means I have to open it every time to see if I need any shade from it.
3. A few shades are not too good in texture
Will I buy Again?
Oh yes! And the other palette from this brand as well.
1. I would strongly suggest to use a good eye primer before using this palette, especially if you have fine lines on your lid
2. I would suggest doing eyes first and then the rest of the face, to avoid smudging makeup if there is any fallout.
(Only because I find a few shades not all that great.)