Nyle Naturals Pollution Shield Shampoo Review: Hey guys, so today we are going to talk about a brand well known to Indian ladies. Now I remember my aunt using this shampoo back when I was a little girl. Hence, when I got this, I was really excited. Nyle has launched 6 new shampoos and I will be reviewing all of them one by one. Today we are exploring the Pollution Shield shampoo which has Lemon, Aloe Vera, Waterlilly and Amla extracts in it.
About Nyle Naturals Pollution Shield Shampoo
Repairs Damaged hair to make it Strong & Smooth With the Goodness of Hibiscus, Papaya, Shikakai & Amla. Bothing Heals like nature.
How to Use Nyle Naturals Pollution Shield Shampoo
Apply directly on wet hair. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Ingredients in Nyle Naturals Pollution Shield Shampoo
Price of Nyle Naturals Pollution Shield Shampoo
₹ 190.00 for 400 mL of product.
In Detail Nyle Naturals Pollution Shield Shampoo Review, Swatches and My Experience
The shampoo comes in a tall transparent yet sturdy bottle. Its a 400 mL bottle so yes, it is quite heavy. Unfortunately, Nyle does not have any smaller size variants for their shampoos. All the details about the product including a detailed ingredient list is present on the back labels.
When I saw this shampoo the first time, I thought its a clear shampoo. Clear shampoos are clarifying shampoos. Hence, I actually started using this as a clarifying shampoo. It has an organic scent to it which is not very strong.
Nyle says that this shampoo is paraben free. Also, they say that this shampoo is pH balanced which they claim is helpful in providing additional damage protection. Also, if you look at the label carefully, they have tagged “pollution” and mentioned that by “pollution” they mean “dirt”.
How I Use it
I use the shampoo on wet hair. Mostly I require a coin sized amount of shampoo to create enough lather for my hair. Then I gently massage near the roots. In about a couple of minutes, I wash it off with normal temperature water. Making sure that I wash off all the shampoo from my hair.
The Nyle Pollution Shield shampoo leaves my hair squeaky clean. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and soft. It did not cause any increased hair fall. However, I have to say I cannot do without a conditioner after using this shampoo. I basically always need a conditioner when I use this shampoo because this is a clarifying shampoo which removes all traces of dirt, oil and grim from the hair. Its obvious that this is meant to remove all sorts of residue from the hair. Hence, the hair tends to feel dry if I don’t use a conditioner.
Although the shampoo is paraben free, I do notice sulphates in the ingredient list.
Overall, I feel like this is a really decent shampoo which comes at a very affordable price. I mean 190/- Rs for 400 mL shampoo is a really good deal I feel. Although it doesn’t seem to have any long term benefits, but I don’t really feel its any shampoo’s job to provide long term benefits for hair. A shampoo’s job is cleanse the hair and Nyle Pollution Shield shampoo does it very well. I have no complains. Therefore, if you’re looking for a good clarifying shampoo, this is a good option.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Nyle Naturals Pollution Shield Shampoo
1. Clarifying shampoo.
2. Leaves hair squeaky clean as well as refreshed.
3. Gets rid of all traces of dirt, oil and other gunk.
4. I experienced no increased hairfall.
5. Very pocket friendly pricing.
6. Paraben free and pH balanced according to Nyle.
CONs of Nyle Naturals Pollution Shield Shampoo
1. Has sulphates.
2. Hair feels dry if I don’t follow it up with a conditioner.
1. For ladies with normal to dry hair, I advise using a conditioner every time you shampoo your hair.
2. This is a clarifying shampoo. Hence, I limit its usage on once a week basis. Therefore I would advise the same for you.
3. Always remember, a clarifying shampoo is meant to get rid of all impurities and product build up from hair. Hence it is important to use a clarifying shampoo once in a while if you use a lot of products like leave in conditioners, serums, setting spray etc on your hair.
4. Lastly, I advise every one to always let the hair air dry and never comb wet hair to decrease hair fall.