Claims for Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum
Beauty pure and simple
Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance. It’s tropical, luxurious, silky and works to smooth, condition, strengthen and instantly repair your hair.
- Weightless coconut oils blended with silk and keratin proteins create a silk repair therapy
- Instantly repairs dry, damaged, coarse and chemically treated hair.
- It helps resurface the hair, repair damaged hair and cuticles, and mend split ends and frizziness
- Promotes longer hair by helping reduce everyday damage
- Not tested on animals
- Sulfate free
How To Use
Apply a small amount of OGX Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum to palm, rub hands together, then apply evenly to surface of damp, towel dried, hair working through ends. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX Coconut Milk products.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Silk Amino Acids, Fragrance (Parfum)..
Sold for $7.99 in the US and in India, its sold for Rs. 625/- for 118 ml or 4 fl oz.
In Detail Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum Review and My Experience
I got this product quite sometime back. It comes in a transparent plastic pump bottle. It looks quite pretty I guess because it is a coconut milk serum and the white pump at the top kind of gives a nice coconut like look to it, and the front side of the back label has coconut print which is reflected through when we look at the bottle from the front. The pump top actually has a rotate-lock mechanism which makes this safe to travel with. It has all the details mentioned on the labels at the front and back.
This has a nice moderate serum like smooth texture. It is non sticky in consistency and gets absorbed in the hair really fast. It smells super amazing – some really fresh and juicy coconuts with hints of floral going on in the background. My husband actually started using this every time after he washed his hair just because he liked the smell and the fact that its non sticky.
How I Use it
I normally apply hair serums after washing my hair when its around 70% dry. I take approximately 1 or 1.5 pumps of it (My hair length is 1 inch past my belly button), spread it on my palm and run my fingers through the lengths of my hair. I never use it on the roots of my hair. Normally I let my hair air dry completely before brushing/combing it however, if I have to blow dry my hair, I blow dry after using this serum.
It immediately adds some definite shine to the hair and makes it very smooth and soft to touch. It reduces tangles to an extent. I really love how this makes almost all the frizz go away. It tames up my unruly hair really well. Whenever I use this serum, I get compliments on how smooth and shiny my hair looks. Also it smells lovely. I notice that it works best when used on semi dry hair.
Its been a while since I have been using it and so far really liking it. It hasn’t done anything out of the box amazing but I love it for the fact that it does works fine as a hair serum and is an organic product. It definitely did not mend split ends because split ends are a physical damage and no product can mend it. On a long term basis I am not sure if this does anything but yes, there is noticeable difference every time I apply this on my hair. What I want to say is, it does not repair the damage, it actually makes it less apparent. So the hair looks healthy and shiny. Because of it nourishing property, it prevents further damage to the hair.
PROs of Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum
1. Love the pretty packaging, travel friendly.
2. Has goodness of natural ingredients like coconut, Vit E and egg proteins.
3. Smells of fresh coconuts and flowers.
4. Makes the hair really shiny.
5. Makes hair soft and smooth.
6. Reduces further damage of the hair when used regularly.
7. Reduces frizz and tangles.
8. Not tested on animals.
CONs of Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum
1. Does not “mend” split ends.
2. Organix products are not very easily available in India.
3. Although it has some really nice organic and natural ingredients, its not devoid of chemicals. It has silicones as it can be seen on the labels.
1. I find this product delivers best results when used on 50 to 70% dry hair.
2. Always apply it in minimal quantity when starting the first time and adjust the quantity according to the need because if over applied, it makes the hair look greasy.
3. If you have fine hair, use it in lesser amount.