Hello gorgeous ladies!! Today I am going to tell you about a relatively less-known hair care product that is actually not just a cosmetic, but food for hair. What is more, this ‘hair food’ is actually a great styling product too! Let’s get started with the Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir Review
Claims for Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Hair
Orofluido claims that this beauty elixir imparts unbelievable silkiness, lightness and shine to hair. They also say this is an elixir for all hair types. Three natural oils – argan, cyprus and linseed – are the main constituents of the fluid that is viscous but not runny and is rapidly absorbed. With the oils working in harmony, formulas guarantee exquisite results for every hair type, giving lifeless hair a fantastic makeover and making them look silky, shiny and sensual. It contains UVA/ UVB filters to guard against sun damage.
Benefits of Orofluido Beauty Elixir for Hair
- Reduces drying time on damp hair
- Gives hair body and movement
- Enhances natural shine
- Makes combing and styling easier
Ingredients of Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir
Orofluido Elixir is prepared with argan, cyprus and linseed oil to give hair shine without residue. Cyclopentasiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane, dimethiconal, Argania spinosa oil, Cyperus escentulus root oil, parfum, isopropyl palmitate, Linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexine carboxaldehyde, CI 47100 (yellow 11), CI 26100 (red 17).
How to Use Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir
- Pour a few drops of Orofluido into the palms of your hands.
- Apply onto damp, towel-dried hair, dosing the quantity according to hair type, length and thickness.
- Use on dry hair to discipline and add instant shine: its silky texture is rapidly absorbed, and doesn’t add weight or leave residue in the hair.
- Do not rinse.
Price of Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir
$ 14.81 for 3.38 oz in the US
£ 24.95 100 mL in the UK
In Detail Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir Review and My Experience
I was looking for a serum/ product/ leave-in ‘hair manager’ that does not have the sticky, weighing down properties of oil for a long time and my search ended when I was laid my hands on this product. A very little amount goes a really long way! (Fine hair) the smell is incredible. I absolutely LOVE the smell and, to me, it’s basically weightless. My hair was a wee bit oily once I applied this (on dry hair) but sticky look and feel was gone in a jiffy. My hair was left feeling instantly quenched and soft.
The first visible result I saw was that the frizz was gone and the ends of the hair ravaged by split ends did not look wispy at all. What is even better is that the product does not hamper curl formation (this is very important for me as I love my natural curls). This oil that is not really an oil does the following
- Hydrates and moisturizes hair until the next time you wash
- It leaves damaged and rough hair, smooth, healthy, shiny, with bounce and movement.
- Controls Split ends.
- It brings your hair back to its “natural” state – especially for those who miss chemical-treated straightened or highlighted hair.
- Smells wonderful – unique, soft discreet, vanilla and other luscious and sweet notes.
- It dries hair faster, sealing in this super hydration while drying.
- If you have problems with tangles, this is a godsend.
How I Use it
Besides applying it on damp hair, I sometimes use the elixir as a pre-styling therapy for my hair. I also use it as a sunscreen for my hair if I am stepping out in the sun.
Effects of Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir
The new beauty ritual by Orofluido transforms the hair’s appearance to give it a silky, shiny and sensual look. This is like a makeover for lifeless hair – that recover shine and become silky, light and flexible. The results are definitely surprising (and pleasantly at that). The results are cumulative. The more you use it, the less quantity you need to use. It’s not a “cover up” it really does provide therapy for damaged, extremely dehydrated, frizzy and chemically treated hair.
Pros of Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir
- Not heavy or oily in texture
- Travel-friendly packing
- Actually repairs hair fibres over time!
- Hydrates hair, makes them soft silky and smooth
- Controls split ends and hair tangles
- Smells amazing too
- Has protection against sun damage
Cons of Orofluido Hair Beauty Elixir
- Not easily available
Do not use a lot of product. More is not better. Took me couple of times to figure out the right amount. If you use too much, it will defeat the purpose. Try a large coin size at first, starting at the ends – and then going up to the roots. I usually don’t advise its use close to roots.
(only for availability and pricing)