Philips Bikini Genie Bikini Trimmer BRT382/15 Review: Hello and Welcome to MBF everyone. Today let’s talk about another battery operated beauty essential. A bikini trimmer. I know waxing is a painful process and trust me, it brings out tears in most of our eyes. However, trimming is super easy and very effective for those of us who do not wish to wax for any reason. Let us get into the details of the product below.
About Philips Bikini Genie Bikini Trimmer BRT382/15
Fed up with skin irritations, nicks and cuts? Keep your bikini line in perfect shape and enjoy flawless results with the Philips BikiniGenie trimmer. It’s the safe and easy way to trim, shape and style the hair down there.
- Trim, shave & style
- Wet & Dry
- Bikini trimming head
- Click-on comb and shaving head
How to Use Philips Bikini Genie Bikini Trimmer BRT382/15
- Click–on Trimming Comb: Click–on the trimming comb to the trimming head and precisely trim your hair to 3 mm length.
- Bikini Trimming Head: For an even groomed look, the bikini trimming head trims down the hair to 0.5 mm.
- Mini Shaving Head: After using the trimming head, use the mini shaving head for a beautifully bare shave.
- Use anytime, anywhere!
- Round teeth effectively cut hairs while protecting the skin.
- Battery powered for optimal portability.
Price of Philips Bikini Genie Bikini Trimmer BRT382/15
₹ 2195.00 in India.
There are discounts available on various online shopping portals. So make sure to compare them so that you get the best deal.
In Detail Philips Bikini Genie Bikini Trimmer BRT382/15 Review and My Experience
The first thing that I liked about this trimmer was that its pink! I love pink 🙂 It comes with quite a few attachments. However all I use is the trimmer head. I do not use the shaver because I find it rather complicated and trimmer gives me almost the same results. Hence, here I will be talking in reference to the trimmer head only. Basically I find the other attachments useless.
So I am a rather shy kind of a girl in real life. Obviously going for bikini waxing in a parlour is a difficult thing for me. Therefore, trimmers are my best friend of late. I mean hygiene is more important than being shy.
This trimmer works on a AA cell battery which is attached to the rear of the device. Once you have adjusted the battery, you have to shift the power button up to switch it on. It makes a machinery sound and you can see the teeth on the trimmer head move back and forth with respect to each other.
One has to keep the convex surface of the device facing towards the skin and move in the direction opposite of hair growth. I use it close to the skin because it absolutely does not hurt the skin when used carefully. In fact, I have never experienced any slightest injury while using this unlike waxing, which used to leave my skin feeling so irritated. Philips trimmer trims the hair to almost 0.5 mm which is great. In fact, the best part is, this process is super quick and hassle free.
This trimmer has a very sleek as well as handy design which makes it easy to work with. You can use it dry or wet which is great. So you don’t have to wet the pubic area in order to use this. I usually keep this in my bathroom and it has not caught rust or anything. After using, I just clean it with savlon and dry it with a tissue paper and then store it in my bathroom cabinet.
One of my friends uses this to remove her underarm hair as well. I mean I don’t because I generally wax, however for emergencies, I guess this can be handy. Overall I think this is a great trimmer for ladies who do not prefer to wax or shave the bikini area. Trimmer is a painless as well as hassle free option. This one in fact works great and is super handy. Definitely recommend it if you’re looking for one.
PROs of Philips Bikini Genie Bikini Trimmer
1. Sleek and handy design. Also, rubberised back for firm grip.
2. Easy to operate.
3. Can be used wet or dry.
4. Trims down hair to around 0.5 mm.
5. Super quick results.
6. Hassle and mess free.
7. Rust resistant.
CONs of Philips Bikini Genie Bikini Trimmer
1. Doesn’t compare to waxing because waxing removes even the 0.5 mm hair which this leaves behind.
2. Battery operated device, hence keep one reserve in case the battery goes down.
3. Also, slightly pricy may be? But really considering the price of bikini wax sessions at parlours, this one turns out to be a good deal!
1. If you’re not sure how to use this, take the help of your mother or sister.
2. Please read the instructions very carefully before using it.
3. I personally do not use the shaver head because I do not find it making any difference. However if you have successfully used the shaver head, please comment below and let us know your experience.
4. Always make sure its dry when you store it because after all it is an electronic device.
5. Always clean the trimmer head after use preferably with an antiseptic solution. I use savlon.
6. Keep this out of reach from children.