Hey everyone, I am back with another face wash review for you guys. Now I remember using the Ponds Pimple Clear White Multi Action Facial Wash which was a decent product. One day I found myself picking this one up from the shelves at my local supermarket. I thought to myself and wondered if Pond’s had repackaged the same product. Immediately I looked up on my blog and realised this was a different product. Well so I got it and have been using it for over 2 weeks now.
About Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash
New Pond’s Pimple Clear with clinically proven Active Thymo-T Essence, a unique anti-pimple combination formulated with thyme and pine oils. Difference you can see in just 3 Days. Modern life is putting more pressure on our skin than ever before and an urgent need exists for clinically proven pimple products. Pond’s first revolutionary Lock + Clear technology, which targets pimple germs at the root and help cleanse it away. With regular use, choose clearer skin! Difference you can see in just 3 Days.
Features & Benefits of Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash
- Pond’s Pimple Clear Face Wash targets pimples at its root and clinically proven to reduce pimples in just 3 days
- The only face wash with Thymo-T formula which is clinically proven to visibly reduce pimples in 3 days – result is clearer skin!
- Lock + Clear technology targets pimple causing germs at its root and works on the skin to cleanse it away
- Fights oil and pimple problems and prevents it from coming back with regular use
- Activated Thymo-T Essence is a powerful ingredient a patented by The Pond’s Institute which targets pimples and effectively works on the 10 pimple problems and prevents them from coming back.
- Suitable for all skin types
Ingredients of Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash
Price of Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash
₹ 125.00 for 100 g
₹ 69.00 for 50 g
In Detail Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash Review, Swatches and My Experience
The face wash has a very similar packaging as compared to the Pimple clear white multi action face wash. However the front design is slightly different. It’s a white coloured squeeze tube with a flip open top. Its pretty convenient to use as well as safe to travel with.
The consistency of the face wash is moderately creamy. Neither too thick nor too thin. It appears white in colour with no obvious peculiar features. Just a basic white face wash. It smells like most other Pond’s products, you the usual Pond’s smell. I kind of like it actually.
How I Use it
I take a pea sized amount of the face wash and work it over my wet facial skin. I massage gently for a while and then wash it off with normal temperature water. It foams up quite well and the lather feels great on the skin.
After washing it off, I immediately appreciate the squeaky clean effect it provides. It takes away all the oil or dirt on the skin and cleanses it thoroughly. There is a brightening effect, however it does not last for more than a couple of hours.
Although I do not suffer from regular acne or pimples, I do break out sometimes. While using this product I noticed that the frequency of the break outs had reduced. In fact I had one pimple near my chin area when I started using this. In 5 days, the pimple looked dried out.
Another great thing about this face wash is the fact that it does not make my skin feel very dry after use. Although I always moisturise, but even if I miss moisturising my skin for a while, my skin does not look desert dried. Also, it does work partially on blackheads on my nose area.
Overall I want to say that this is a decent daily use face wash for all skin types because it removes all impurities and makes the skin feel refreshed. I do suggest using a proper moisturiser according to your skin type after using this. I can safely say that this face wash is not going to have any dramatic results if you have acne. However for those who break out occasionally can sure give this a try.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash
1. Sturdy as well as user friendly packaging.
2. Smells nice.
3. Creates a lovely lather.
4. Washes off all impurities from the facial skin.
5. In fact, it does not dry out my skin at all.
6. Reduces the frequency of breakouts on my skin.
7. Dries out mild or small pimples and prevents them from becoming bigger.
CONs of Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash
1. Does not work on established acne (As per my friend Sakshi)
2. Did not completely get rid of blackheads etc.
1. Always moisturise your skin after using this.
2. Please be gentle while massaging it on your skin because being harsh to the skin may result in more breakouts.