Hello beautiful friends, How are you? Hope everyone is doing good. So today I am going to do Sephora Ginseng Fiber Sheet Mask Review for you all. Well I have already reviewed the Sephora Tea tree Fiber Sheet face mask before hence, if anyone wants to know about that please check it out.
So let’s get started with the review of this Toning & Revitalizing face mask.
Claims for Sephora Ginseng Sheet Fiber Mask Review
- Mask enriched with natural ginseng root extract.
- Provides a tightening effect.
- Restores the skin suppleness and vitality.
- For toned replied and energised skin.
- Tones and energizes while providing a tightening effect for a plumped and supple complexion.
- In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 42 days of use – 95% felt skin is toned and vibrant
How to Use Sephora Sheet Fiber Mask
- Remove the mask from the sachet.
- Apply the mask on ur cleansed face.
- Take off the mask after 20 min.
- No need to rinse.
- Apply 3 or more times a week for ideal results.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Polyquaternium-51, Maltodextrin, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Trideceth-6, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Price Sephora Sheet Fiber Mask
$ 6.00 for 0.84 oz in USA.
₹ 430.00 for 24 g in India.
Sephora currently does not have stores in the UK.
In Detail Sephora Ginseng Fiber Sheet Mask Review and My Experience
The sephora Ginseng face mask comes in a yellow coloured packaging. It has all the details about the product on the outside. Detail ingredient list is given on the back of the packaging as well. Because of its paper thin size, it can be easily carried along while travelling.
The face mask comes in a standard size which I fell is slightly bigger for my face, although I guess its better because smaller sheet would have been a problem.
Sephora instructs to keep it on the skin for 20 minutes. I kept it on my face for around 45 minutes however, it still did not dry up. My skin was soaking in the goodness of the serums this sheet mask has.
My skin felt very refreshed. I also noticed that my pores looked visibly smaller than what they were before. It definitely moisturises and tones my skin and my skin feels very bouncy and smooth but I did not notice any tightening effect after using this. Overall I can say that this is at least better than the tea tree face mask.
But I am not completely happy with this face mask. The results it gave me lasted for hardly 2-3 hours. After 5 hours approximately, my skin was back to how it was before. There are no benefits which last even for 1/4th of the day.
I now feel that I could have gone for some other face mask for the same price and used it more than once or twice. If you really feel like indulging in the sephora experience, and you are not expecting long term results then you may go ahead and try using this face mask.
Otherwise I won’t advise you to get it for regular use.
Pros of Sephora Ginseng Sheet Fiber Mask
- Skin feels soft, smooth as well as moisturised aster using this product.
- Gives me a very relaxed feeling when I apply this mask on my face.
- Visibly reduces the pores on my face.
- Tones my skin.
- Didn’t break me out.
Cons of Sephora Ginseng Sheet Fiber Mask
- Expensive because these are single use mask.
- Didn’t give me any tightening effect.
- There was no long lasting effect in my skin.
- Sephora is not available online in India yet.
If you want to indulge, go for it.
However for regular use and long lasting effects, you may try to look for any other option available in the market.