If you follow me on Instagram, you guys probably know about my obsession with The Body Shop, especially the fragrances. My obsession with scents is beyond the normal definition of obsession. I indulged into this lovely scented body mist from TBS quite sometime back.
Our Moringa takes on a fresh new form. Spray this light scented body mist all over your body for a gentle burst of delicate florals. It’s irresistible.
Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Glycerin (Humectant), Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sorbitol (Humectant), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).
Available at 795/- INR or 12 USD
How to Use:
Spritz it on after bathing or showering. Top up throughout the day.
Moringa commonly known as “Sehjan” or “Drumstick plant” in India is a beautiful flower bearing plant. If you have smelled it, you sure would love it. It is this soft classic flowery smell which just feels super amazing. I was in a hunt for new fragrances that I haven’t tried before when I got this!
It comes in this pretty glass bottle with a spray top which is classic TBS packaging for body mists. The glass bottle kind of makes it unfit for travelling purposes. The spray quality is good, which doesn’t concentrate on a focus but mists around like it should. Good packaging.
The smell is not like your regular floral scents. It is not on your face moringa if you have smelled the flower before. It has this warm feel to it. The smell is soft and delicate, you know there is moringa but it is not alone my friend, it has this warm captivating note to it. Can’t really put my finger on what exactly it is, but it goes perfectly with the fragrance.
When I spray it on my skin, it doesn’t make my skin feel dry or oily. It absorbs fairly quickly. However, on a regular routine, when you are going out and stuff, this smell wears out relatively quicker than the regular body mists. I guess layering the product with the same Moringa Body Wash and Moringa Body Lotion should help. That ways the smell would linger around for a longer time.
I am pretty happy with this body mist and I would recommend you smell this at the TBS store before purchasing it because smells are personal. You might not love a scent as much as I do. So I always suggest to smell that before you wanna smell like that 😀
Pros of The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist
1. Good packaging, however not fit for travelling
2. Great moringa flower smell with some warm notes
3. It is not very subtle, neither too overwhelming, just a nice youthful smell
4. Absorbs on the skin quickly
5. Smells stays put for an okay amount of time, but can be layered up with the products of same range5. TBS doesn’t test on animals
Cons of The Body Shop Moringa Body Mist
1. The ingredient list is long, and I am not sure if those chemicals are that great for the skin considering the fact that body mists are something that you usually apply on freshly washed skin, so they absorb maximum into your skin.
2. They must come out with travel versions of these little babies.
3. The smell doesn’t last very long which is a big turn off for a lot of people
Would I recommend Moringa Body Mist?
Sure, go ahead and give this a try. If you like the smell, it is worth the purchase at the given cost. It is great for daily use, but not really a choice if you’re doing a night out.