Hey everyone, a few hours back I wrote the TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo Review. Of course, I had to review the matching conditioner as well. So here I am writing about the TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner Review. I usually purchase matching shampoos and conditioners because I feel together, same range products work the best. Same range products are made to compliment each other so they provide best results.
I have not tried a lot of Tresemme products in the past because I generally make an effort to stay away from a lot of chemicals filled products. However, new launches get me excited and I feel like trying out everything I can. Plus this said “Botanique” which gave me an idea that this should contain natural ingredients. Therefore, to know my experience with this conditioner, please keep on reading below.
About TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner
Our expertly crafted system is infused with rich botanical blend of olive oil and camelia oil. The system gently cleanses and nourishes hair, leaving hair feeling moisturized and beautifully soft.
Key Features & Benefits :
- For Frizz control hair for upto 24 hours.
- Expertly crafted system is infused with rich botanical blend of olive oil & camelia Oil.
- Gently nourishes hair, leaving hair feeling moisturised and beautifully soft.
- No Parabens. No Dyes.
- Safe for color treated hair.
How to Use TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner
- Start with Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo.
- Squeeze a generous amount of conditioner into palm and rub hands together.
- Apply to damp hair focusing on ends to mid lengths first.
- Then work any remaining conditioner up towards the roots.
- Leave in for 2-3 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients in TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner
Price of TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner
₹ 99.00 for 85 mL
₹ 204.00 for 190 mL
Like the shampoo, this particular variant of conditioner is only available in India. In USA and UK, there is a range under the exact same name. However, they contain coconut milk and aloe vera. Whereas this range in India contains Olive oil and Camellia Oil.
In Detail TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner Review, Swatches and My Experience
The Tresemme conditioner comes in a white opaque bottle with a tap open screw top. The cap is quite sturdy. The bottle is almost exactly similar like its shampoo, however the only difference is in the colour of the bottles. Shampoo bottle is deep green in colour but the conditioner bottle is white in colour with the same design pattern and everything. Also, there is a complete list of ingredients mentioned at the back of the bottle which is appreciable.
The conditioner smells exactly like the shampoo. It smells of vanilla caramel which is my favourite. It is an added fragrance since neither olive oil nor camellia oil has such a smell. Whenever I am in the shower using this shampoo and conditioner, I love how it fills my bathroom with the lovely warm fragrance.
The texture of the conditioner is very slippery because it does have 2 types of silicones in it – Dimethicone as well as Amodimethicone. Please note that the USA and UK versions of this conditioner do not contain silicones. Use of silicones in conditioners is debatable since the silicones are responsible for providing the extra silkiness and smoothness to hair. However, considering silicones are harmful as well, a lot of brands have now come up with alternative silicon free formulas which provide great results as well. The consistency of this conditioner is creamy. It is very easy to apply and evenly distribute it in hair.
How I Use it
After I shampoo my hair, I take 1.5 times a coin sized amount of the conditioner on my palms. Then I spread the conditioner on the lengths of my hair from my ear till the ends of my hair. I never apply conditioners near my roots or my scalp because that weakens the hair. Most of the hair products which soften the hair contain keratin softners which may weaken the roots and cause increased hair fall. Hence, unless its a 100% pure oil, I never put any chemicals on my hair roots or scalp except shampoo.
After leaving the conditioner in my hair for approximately 5-7 minutes, I wash it off completely with normal temperature water. I also would like to advise you to wash off all conditioner from the hair properly and not leave any product in the hair. Otherwise this will result in product build up and hair will turn greasy quickly.
I find the conditioner does an excellent job at softening and smoothening my hair. It definitely controls frizz to a good extent as well as gets rid of hair tangles. The lovely smell of the conditioner lingers around for a couple of hours, how I wish it lasted longer! Also, this provides a bounciness to my hair which I adore. It provides enough hydration for my normal to dry hair.
This conditioner did not give me any increased hair fall or any negative results whatsoever. However I would say, the ends of my hair could have used a little more hydration may be. Also, for me personally I don’t think this controls frizziness for 24 hours. It does keep hair looking frizz free for like 7 to 9 hours may be, but slowly frizziness starts showing up again.
Overall I feel this is a great conditioner for all hair types. However it doesn’t really control frizz for 24 hours as it claims. Still, a great conditioner because it makes hair smooth and silky, provides hydration and gets rid of tangles. Hence, a good buy at an affordable price. I suggest buying the 85 mL version of this and using it first before purchasing the bigger 190 mL version of this because products may work differently on different hair types.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner
1. Travel friendly & User friendly packaging.
2. Smells amazing.
3. Provides enough hydration for my normal to dry hair.
4. Makes hair soft, silky and smooth.
5. Eases tangles.
6. Removes frizz in my hair for around 7 to 9 hours.
7. Provides a certain small degree of natural bounce in my hair.
8. Does not contain any parabens.
CONs of TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner
1. Contains 2 forms of silicones – Dimethicol and Amodimethicone.
2. Does not control frizz for 24 hours as per claims.
3. My hair ends still need more hydration. Hence, I feel beauties with more dry hair type will need more hydration than this can provide.
1. Never use a conditioner on the scalp or near roots of hair to prevent hairfall.
2. Always blot dry your hair using a soft cotton towel or cloth.
3. Never rub the hair with towel while drying.
4. It is best to let your hair air dry. Therefore, reduce the use of hot tools specially when the hair is wet.