TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo Review: Hey guys, so this is going to be a review on the New TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo with Olive Oil and Camellia Oil. There is another version of this shampoo in the USA and UK markets. But that one has coconut milk and aloe vera instead of Olive and Camellia oil although it is known by the same name. Therefore, to learn about my experience with this shampoo, please keep reading.
About TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo by the brand
Driven by our salon heritage, we work with our stylists to deliver expert solutions from salon quality products without the salon price tag. Our expertly crafted system is infused with rich botanical blend of olive oil and camelia oil. The system gently cleanses and nourishes hair, leaving hair feeling moisturized and beautifully soft.
Key Features & Benefits:
- For Frizz control hair for upto 24 hours.
- Expertly crafted system is infused with rich botanical blend of olive oil & camelia Oil.
- Gently nourishes hair, leaving hair feeling moisturised and beautifully soft.
- No Parabens. No Dyes.
- Safe for color treated hair.
How to use TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo
- Apply to wet hair, gently massage into scalp and work into a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly from roots to tips.
- Work into a lather.
- Rinse thouroughly.
- Follow with Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner.
Ingredients in TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo
Price of TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo
₹ 70.00 for 80 mL
₹ 150.00 for 190 mL
₹ 420.00 for 500 mL
This particular variant is only only available in India. Like I mentioned in the first paragraph of this post, Tresemme has a shampoo with exactly the same name in USA and UK but that one has coconut milk and aloe vera. However this one launched in India has Olive oil and Camellia Oil in it.
In Detail TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo Review, Swatches and My Experience
The shampoo comes in a deep green coloured opaque plastic bottle with a tap open screw cap. The packaging is basic and informative. No complains there. Also, they have 3 sizes available which is awesome. So you can start off by trying the smaller size variants and go for the bigger one if you love it.
The shampoo smells absolutely amazing. I mean this is my kind of scent! It smells of vanilla caramel and I totally love it. Although it is an added fragrance which imparts this special scent to it, I do not mind since this is my favourite fragrance.
When you pour it out on your hand, it appears as if this has a lot of tiny shimmers in it which make it appear glistening white. The consistency is creamy. Neither too thick, not too runny.
How I Use it
My hair length currently is 4 inches past my navel. I need approximately 1.5 times of a coin sized amount to lather it through all of my hair properly. I gently massage my scalp near hair roots as I shampoo.
Please remember to never rub hair in between palms while shampooing otherwise your hair will become frizzy. Then I wash it off with normal temperature water.
The shampoo makes my hair squeaky clean. Even if I have oil in my hair, it removes every trace of oil and dirt from my hair leaving it fresh and bouncy. However, I always need to follow this up with a conditioner otherwise my hair tends to become dry.
Also, I feel like it doesn’t make my hair as soft as I would want it to be on its own. I have been using the matching conditioner which in fact makes my hair super soft and smooth.
This is a great shampoo for normal to oily hair type beauties. However if you have dry hair, please follow it up with a good conditioner to achieve good results. I really like this shampoo except for the fact that it has sulphates and silicones in it. It is paraben free though. It did not give me a lot of hair fall although I could notice a couple of strands on the bathroom floor while washing off the shampoo.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo
1. User friendly, travel friendly packaging with an incredible smell.
2. Cleanses the hair and scalp really well.
3. Gets rid of all the oiliness or dirt.
4. Lathers up very well.
5. Hair does not tangle up much after using this shampoo.
6. Free of parabens.
CONs of TRESemmé Botanique Nourish & Replenish Shampoo
1. Contains sulphates.
2. Contains silicones in form of Dimethiconol which is a hydroxlated synthetic silicone oil.
3. Does not make my hair super soft.
4. Have to follow it up with a conditioner always otherwise my hair tends to feel dry. So not that hydrating shampoo.
1. Always follow up with a conditioner after using this shampoo.
2. Do not rub hair in between your palms while shampooing.
3. Always blot dry your hair with a soft cotton towel to avoid frizz.