Anatomicals Deep Cleansing Mud Face Mask Review: Hey guys, let’s talk about the Anatomicals Farewell The Scarlett Pimplehell Mud Face Mask today. I have been trying out a bunch of Anatomicals products lately, and I have to say I haven’t been disappointed by any of them. Its surprising how I never tried this brand before although it has been available for quite a while now. I mean I did purchase all of its face masks a month ago, but started trying them out only now. Tell you what, they are amazing! So let us get into the detailed review and learn more about my experience with this product.
About Anatomicals Farewell The Scarlett Pimplehell Mud Face Mask
They seek it here, they seek it there. those beauty lovers seek it everywhere. is it stores? is it on the line? that damned elusive pimplehell.
- Anatomicals Farewell The Scarlett Pimplehell Face Mask is ideal for a weekly treat. This deep action mask works to boost circulation and deeply cleanse pores, purifying your complexion.
- Skin is left refreshed, smooth and glowing.
- This product may not be a life saver, but it does clean your skin and absorb excess oil, controls acne, controls blackheads, and leaves skin very smooth.
How to Use Anatomicals Deep Cleansing Mud Face Mask
- Open packet and apply evenly on a clean face.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- It will leave a very pleasant feeling of freshness and a proof that it is actually deeply cleansing your skin.
- After 15 minutes it has dried and becomes like a tight layer on your skin.
- You can then wash it down with lukewarm/ normal water.
Ingredients in Anatomicals Deep Cleansing Mud Face Mask
Aqua, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Talc, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin,Glyceryl Stearate, Fragnance, Sodium Acrylate/ Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 42090. 26
Price of Anatomicals Deep Cleansing Mud Face Mask
£ 1.80 for 15 mL in UK (approx)
A$ 4.00 for 15 mL in Australia
€ 2.00 for 0.5 fl oz in Europe
₹ 175.00 for 15 mL in India
In Detail Anatomicals Deep Cleansing Mud Face Mask Review, Swatches and My Experience
Anatomicals masks come in really pretty colourful sachets. This one is a salmon coloured sachet. Anatomicals has put all the necessary details about the product at the back. However, the back of my sachet had quite a few white stickers on it due to which I couldn’t really read what’s written. But then, Anatomicals has all these details on its website which is a great thing! Although the sachet doesn’t look very big, but guess what there is enough product inside that can be used 2 times generously. I use it one time, then roll the top and put a paper clip to secure. This makes sure the product stays safe inside and doesn’t dry out. I make sure to use this remaining amount within 3 days.
The mask has a slight herbal scent to it. If you have ever been near a waterbody, you can relate that smell as well in this mask. Its not at all strong though. Just a mild smell, doesn’t bother me. The consistency of the mask is moderate, slightly slippery as well. Its not too runny, hence easy to spread on the skin.
The consistency of the product tells me that there is definitely some silicone based component in here. I ran some research and found out more about the ingredient “Montmorillonite” that it contains. Its basically a silicate based clay, which swells up when mixed with water. Since it is silicate based, the product has a slippery feeling to it. Also, this I guess is the main “mud” component in the mask besides the Kaolin.
How I Use it
I apply an even layer of the mask on freshly cleansed skin. Always I make sure to cover my face and neck, sparing the area around my eyes. This mask is easy to apply. I use my fingers to apply it, you can use a small brush if you want. I let the mask sit till it dries. While it dries, I can feel slight tightening sensation. This usually takes around 15 to 20 minutes to dry. Once its completely dry, I wash it off with normal temperature water.
After I wash off this mask, I immediately notice how soft and smooth this makes my skin. Although this is a mud mask, it does not dry out the skin at all. I was surprised that my skin in fact, felt more nourished. The skin looks visibly brighter after using this. In fact, this brightening effect lasts for a day or two. It definitely deep cleansed my face and absorbed all the nasty oils. Hence, this would prevent any breakouts. In a nutshell, it makes my skin look super fresh as well as oil free.
However, I had a small zit on top of my nose, which remained seated even after I washed off the mask. Hence, this according to me does not really heal current breakouts. In fact, I appreciate the fact that anatomicals has claimed it “controls acne and blackheads”, so pretty honest claims there. It does deep cleanse the skin, which would prevent zits/acne but doesn’t really heal the active breakouts.
My skin type is combination and I absolutely love this mask. In fact, I feel this face mask will definitely suit all skin types. If you have dry skin, this is a great mud mask for you because it does not dry out the skin at all. It deep cleanses the skin as well as makes it feel super soft and smooth. Skin looks nourished, and not tight and dry although this is a clay based mask.
At a price of Rs 175/- I get generous 2 uses out of it which is a great deal for a mask that actually does what it claims. So overall, I surely recommend this mask. If its available near you, you should totally check it out. Do not forget to tell us about your experience if you have used this mask.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Anatomicals Deep Cleansing Mud Mask
1. I really love the salmon pink sachet packaging. Very handy and easily disposable after use.
2. Mask is easy to apply because of its moderate yet slightly slippery consistency.
3. Dries in 15-20 minutes.
4. Skin feels softer and smoother.
5. Nourishes the skin, although its a mud mask, doesn’t dry out the skin at all.
6. Imparts a visible glow to the skin.
7. Deep cleanses the skin, hence avoids any breakouts.
8. Will suit all skin types.
9. Can get two uses out of a single sachet, really inexpensive.
10. Does everything it claims. 🙂
CONs of Anatomicals Deep Cleansing Mud Mask
1. Effects last for a couple of days at max.
2. Limited availability as of now.
1. I try to use clay or mud based masks right before I take a shower. Just because its less messy and its easy to wash them off in shower.
2. Always moisturise your face after using a clay based mask.
3. This is a great product to carry with you if you’re travelling to any hot or humid climate. It takes 20 minutes to deep cleanse the skin as well as makes the skin look fresh and glowy.
4. Anatomicals sometimes goes on sale, I suggest you definitely pick them because these are totally worth it.