Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash Review: Hi guys, I hope everyone had a great Sunday. Today, I will be talking about a regular use face wash from aroma magic. I personally love strawberries. They are rich in anti oxidants and have good amounts of vitamin c. So when I saw this face wash from Aroma Magic, my first thoughts – I’m sure this incorporates fresh strawberries. The price tag looked decent, so i got it. Now, I have used this for a couple of weeks. Therefore, will be sharing my experience with you guys.
About Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash
I am 100% free of paraben, soap, alcohol, artificial colouring & fragrance. I purify & hydrate with strawberry fibres & aloe vera extracts, without drying your skin. Also, I soothe & moisturize with a blend of rose, geranium & ylang ylang essential oils.
How to Use Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash
- Apply to moist face & neck.
- Massage and rinse off properly.
- Use me every morning & night, moisturise & use sun protection for best results.
Ingredients in Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash
Price of Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash
₹ 160.00 for 100 mL
In Detail Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash Review, Swatches and My Experience
The face wash comes in a matte finish plastic tube with a flip open top. All the details about the product are printed neatly on the packaging which is great. The product itself is red in colour, so the tube appears to have a red tint. The tube is quite handy, very easy to put in your bag.
The tube has a yellow vertical strip in the front which says “all skin types”. When you open it, it smells very fruity. I cannot point to strawberries because I do not get that specific hint. It just smells fruity, in a nice way. It has a moderate to flow-y consistency. The product at the back says that it has “strawberry fibres”, so I am actually sad about this. I thought this was going to contain major amounts of strawberry extracts. However if you do notice the ingredients list, “fragola=strawberry” is listed as the 4th last ingredient. So basically, all it has are some strawberry fibres. Anyways moving on,
How I Use it
I usually use this in the morning. I take a pea sized amount and work it through my wet facial skin. It creates enough lather. I gently work the face wash and make sure to cover all the areas. Then I wash it off with normal temperature water.
The face wash cleanses my skin well. It freshens up my skin. It is able to remove some oiliness. But I wouldn’t place it in the category of heavy duty face washes. It is not able to remove a lot of dirt and grime. That’s why I use this in the morning and not the evening.
Also, the fruity smell is quite refreshing which I love in the mornings.
So if you love fruity smells, and need a regular face wash to kinda just wash your face on the go, I think this is great. Its affordable as well as easily available. I just really wish it had more strawberry extracts. Otherwise, I really like it. I have combination skin and it works fine for me. But I am pretty sure this will suit beauties of all skin types because it is quite mild. Of course, follow it up with a moisturiser according to your skin type, that is always a must irrespective of the cleanser you use. Also, if you are someone who looks for paraben, soap, alcohol, artificial colouring & fragrances free products, this is perfect.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash
1. Simple, travel friendly packaging.
2. Nice fruity smell.
3. Gentle on the skin, does not leave it dry.
4. Cleanses the skin well and gives a refreshing feel.
5. Free from paraben, soap, alcohol, artificial fragrances and colours.
6. Affordable and easily available.
7. For all skin types.
Cons of Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash
1. Less strawberry elements than I expected.
2. Won’t remove a lot of dirt and grime.
3. It is not 100% chemical free because it contains Cocamidopropyl Betaine which is a surfanctant (surfactants give products their foaming quality). Thats why this foams up rather nicely.
1. Use it when you need to freshen up your face.
2. Always follow it up with your moisturiser.
3. It has lots of natural ingredients, plus it looks cute. You can gift this to friends as well.