Hiii Beauties, Serums are my absolute favourite skin care product at least in summers. They are so light weight that they readily blend into your skin. And yes I know they are not very moisturising. They are very light on skin and thus I find it perfect for summers. At least in summers you need something light on your skin so that your skin can breathe easily. And that is the time when serums come in handy.
I have tried a number of serums till date. Be it from regular brands like lakme, Revlon, Lotus Herbals or premium brands like Forest Essentials. Serums have really improved and benefitted my skin for good. As you all know that I am a dry skinned girl and dull and dehydrated skin is my major issue. So, serums are my best friend in that department. This time it tried with Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum. Read along to know if the serum benefitted my skin or not.
Claims for Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum
With White Intense, bio-energised molecules activate cellular functions in the skin and facilitate nutrient absorption to boost skin clarity, revealing a rare and luminous radiance.
- Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum is carefully designed to penetrate into skin cells to activate radiance from within
- Biopeptide is known to improve the skin firmness and tone
- Also contains Tri and tetra peptides known to improve skin elasticity
- Use daily to get a glowing skin
- Ingredients: Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Keep in cool and dry place
- Benefits: Fairness and refreshes skin
- Improve Complexion
Ingredients of Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum
Rs. 1399 for 50 ml.
In Detail Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum Review and My Experience
Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum comes in a medium sized bottle with outer carton box. The box has entire packaging details which is both descriptive and informative for the users. The serum bottle is off white in colour. The serum bottle has the convenient pump dispenser. This is very easy to use and also you can control the amount of the serum.
Now, coming to the texture of this serum, it is incredibly lightweight. It is almost transparent and the consistency is moderate. Neither to thick nor too runny, slightly gel like I would say. Also, it applied smoothly on the skin. This serum from the house of Aviance sinks into the skin very fast. It gets into the skin and thus easily absorbed.
Now, coming to the moisturising properties of this serum. It is good for dry skinned beauties like me in summers. But in winters dry skin beauties cannot rely only on this serum for moisturization needs. But yes oily and normal skin people can use it all round the year.
How I use it
Wash your face and pat it dry with a soft towel. Now, take 2-3 drops of serum and apply it on your face. Pat it lightly on your face.
Effects of Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum
Other than this the skin felt really plumped up and hydrated after I continuously used this serum. I use this serum twice a day – once in morning and once in night. And I think with continuous usage after 15 days I saw that the dullness part was no more on my face. My face radiated a healthy glow which looked very natural and nothing of makeup. Even 2-3 drops is perfect to cover entire face, so a single bottle will last you pretty long enough.
Pros of Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum
1. Premium Brand
2. Huge quantity
3. Little product goes a long way
4. Incredibly lightweight on skin
5. Takes care of the dullness part
Cons of Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum
1. Moisturization is poor for dry skin people
1. If you are suffering from the dull skin issues then you can give this a try.
2. If you are looking for face boosting product in summers then this can be your product.
3. Dry skin people can use it only in summers but combination and oily skinned beauties can use it all year round.