Hi everyone, well Biotique is one of the most loved Indian natural skin care and hair care brands. Its products are formulated with natural ingredients and therefore I love incorporating Biotique in my skin care routine. I have combination skin. My skin does not have any major acne or pimples problem however I do get minor breakouts from time to time. I wanted to try this face wash because it contains “Neem” which is one of the most powerful natural antiseptic ingredient according to ancient Indian medicinal sciences. Of course, we all want clean and germ free skin always and forever. Read on the complete Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash Review below to find out if this product actually lives upto its claims.
About Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash
Don’t let the outside factors make your skin look dull and tired. Biotique Neem Purifying Face Wash will surely help you to achieve flawless skin.
- This fresh-foaming, 100% soap-free cleansing gel is blended with extracts of neem leaves to dissolve makeup, purge pores and purify the complexion.
- Cleans dirt and oil effectively without leaving a film behind.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Key Ingredients in Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash
Price of Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash
₹ 100.00 for 100 mL
₹ 55.00 for 50 mL
In Detail Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash Review and My Experience
The product label mentions that this face wash is meant for all skin types. It was the main reason I purchased this variant of Biotique Neem face wash. My husband has more dry skin while I tend to have combination skin type. So I thought that this one would be a good option. Biotique also has a Neem Face wash meant for oily and acne prone skin. Please let me know if you’d like me to review that particular variant as well.
The Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash comes in a standard tube packaging with a flip open top. The labels are shades of white and green going along the Biotique’s theme of packaging. The product itself is green in colour.
Although all details about the product are mentioned on the backside label, I really wish they had included a complete detailed ingredient list. The product has only the key ingredient mentioned which makes me a tiny bit skeptical because I always wish to know what I am putting on my skin.
It has a scent similar to men’s aftershave balm with slight herbal base. Honestly, not really a fan of the scent here. My husband likes it though. It has a hybrid gel-cream consistency. Only a tiny bit is needed per usage to wash the entire face and neck area properly. I notice that this face wash needs some additional splashes of water to get off completely.
How I Use Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash
I take a pea sized amount and work it though my wet face and neck. Then, I like to massage very gently as the product foams up. I try to work it on my skin for a little less than a couple of minutes. Afterwards I wash it off with normal temperature water.
Please make sure to wash off the product completely as it tends to take slightly longer to come off. I have been using this twice daily. Once in the morning and then around evening. Everytime, after using this I moisturise my skin.
Effects of Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash
It leave my skin squeaky clean and I feel the freshness it imparts. Although I definitely recommend moisturising the skin very well since it may leave the skin a little bit dry. As far as performance is concerned, it takes out all the dirt, oils and impurities very well.
I don’t have any real acne problem so I won’t be able to comment if this reduces acne but I can definitely say that it reduces the frequency of breakouts.
Overall, my husband and I have been loving this face wash. The only 2 drawbacks I can point out are: firstly it does not have a detailed ingredient list and secondly its weird men’s after shave like scent.
Other than that, I have to say its a great everyday use face wash for all skin types provided you don’t forget to moisturise your face after using it. Its great for everyday use for men as well as women.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash
1. Comes in a travel friendly tube.
2. Has goodness of ayurvedic natural ingredients from ancient Indian medical sciences.
3. Neem also known as Azadirachta Indica is a powerful natural antiseptic ingredient.
4. It removes all dirt, oils and impurities from skin and makes it super clean.
5. Reduces the frequency of new breakouts.
6. Affordable and comes in 2 different size variants.
CONs of Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash
1. Biggest con according to me is the fact that this product lacks a detailed ingredient list.
2. I am not sure I love men’s aftershave scent on my skin. My husband doesn’t mind the smell though. (The smell goes away when I wash off the face wash with water)
3. It might leave the skin dry if one does not moisturise well after using this.
1. First, of course moisturise your skin after using this.
2. Always pat dry your skin, never rub it.
3. Do a patch test before using it all over your face because there is no detailed ingredient list on this product.
4. Always wash your face 2 times a day ideally and moisturise well.
5. Make sure to wash it off completely because this one does take a tiny bit extra effort.
( I would have given it a 4 if it had the ingredient list mentioned in toto)