Hi my angels, we are going to do The Body Shop Honeymania Cream Body Scrub Review today. Exfoliation is probably one of the most important parts of my skin care routine. I love trying out different scrubs. I specially love the scrubs which do not over dry my skin like this one. Read more below to know why I love this so much.
Claims for The Body Shop Honeymania Cream Body Scrub
This exfoliating body scrub has a rich, floral scent. Each pot contains Community Trade honey made from the nectar of thousands of wildflowers. It gently sweeps away dead skin cells to leave skin feeling silky soft.
- Lifts away dead skin cells
- Helps stimulate skin surface microcirculation
- Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
- Rich, floral scent
- Honey harvested by the Beza Mar Beekeepers
Glycerin (Humectant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (Surfactant), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Surfactant), Zea Mays Starch/Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Absorbent/Chelating Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent – Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emollient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide (Colorant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake (Colorant), CI 77491/Iron Oxides (Colorant).
How to Use
Smooth over damp skin in circular motions and rinse off. Use two to three times a week for the best results.
$ 20.00 for 7.4 oz in the US
INR 1195.00 for 200 ml in India
In Detail The Body Shop Honeymania Cream Body Scrub Review and My Experience
The Honeymania body scrub comes in a classic TBS tub scrub packaging (it rhymed! 😀 ) Like always, it has A to Z details written at the bottom of the product in form of dry peel labels. I have been using all Honeymania these days. Check out the Honeymania Shower Gel Review.
The product has a very soothing creamy and sweet honey aroma. It is very soft and I can’t stop sniffing it in the tub itself. The consistency of the scrub is pretty different from our usual body scrubs. Its this really thick buttery cream which is full of some small granule like scrub particles. These granules are quite gentle on the skin and melt away within a couple of minutes. I really enjoy the creamy scrub on my skin. It does not foam up.
I have been using this every evening quite literally. It is a perfect everyday exfoliator even for sensitive skin beauties. My skin type is mostly dry on my body and this makes my skin feel so moisturised. I almost don’t feel the need to go for a separate moisturiser in the summers. The sweet honey fragrance lingers around me for a while (my darling husband loves it 😀 )
The scrub makes the skin feel really soft and smooth. Because of its additional moisturising properties, the skin has this extra plumpiness that I totally am a fan of. This is kind of becoming my favourite body scrub. I would sure consider repurchasing it.
More Photos and Swatches
PROs of The Body Shop Honeymania Cream Body Scrub
1. Honey! I love honey for skincare.
2. Creamy Moisturising scrub.
3. Works as an excellent mild exfoliator.
4. Fit for daily use.
5. Good for all skin types, sensitive skin beauties would love it.
6. Makes skin soft, smooth and plump.
7. Never makes my skin feel dry.
CONs of The Body Shop Honeymania Cream Body Scrub
1. Beauties who like to use heavy duty scrubs would find this to be too mild.
2. I wish TBS starts coming up with tube packaging for scrubs because while using it in the shower, some water gets inside the scrub tub. (Although after these scrubs are over, I love storing things in these cute little empty tubs. 😛 )
1. I know this scrub almost wants me to skin the moisturiser later. I still always moisturise my skin so that it stays super soft. So I would recommend you guys the same.
2. Always make sure you use a separate scrub for facial skin. Never use body scrubs on facial skin because the skin on the face is very delicate.