Chanel VitalumièRe Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Review, Swatches: Hey everyone. How have you been? So it’s been a long time since I reviewed an makeup product for you all. I am super excited to start over again. So today I will be reviewing the channel vitalumiere aqua ultra light skin perfecting foundation in shade 64 beige amber. If you want to know more about this product, without any further ado please continue reading.
About Chanel VitalumièRe Aqua Ultra Light Skin Foundation
Vita Lumiere Aqua is the most surprising of all Chanel Foundations as it is soft, light and aqueous in texture for an amazingly even makeup result that glows with natural radiance. An unprecedented sensorial experience and an unrivalled makeup finish: freedom for all women in search of a delightful foundation that respects their skin and reveals their natural beauty.
The tiniest drop of this new hybrid fluid creates a fresh, natural complexion. Skin looks refined and feels refreshed, creating an exquisite makeup experience. The fluid formula has a soft, water-light texture, and comes in 10 shades that match perfectly to skin’s undertones, whether pink or beige. Dermatologist-tested. Noncomedogenic. Oil- free
- A fluid foundation that awakens tired skin. Its exceptionally fine, fresh and lightweight aqueous formula offers an incomparable “second skin” finish.
- Result: an even, fresh and energised complexion.
- Adjustable natural coverage: from light to medium.
Adapted to all skin types.
- How to Use Chanel VitalumièRe Aqua Ultra Light Skin Foundation
- The second-skin texture of VITALUMIÈRE AQUA is easy to apply.
- Before each use, shake the lightweight, travel-friendly bottle.
- Gently dab on the entire face with fingertips.
- Blend in, from the center of the face outwards.
Ingredients in Chanel VitalumièRe Aqua Ultra Light Skin Foundation
- “High Definition Light” pigments for a radiant, luminous and even complexion
- Lotus water and a brown algae derivative for a toning and energising effect
- A hyaluronic acid derivative to maintain the skin’s moisturisation
- UVB protection: SPF 15.
Price of Chanel VitalumièRe Aqua Ultra Light Skin Foundation
$ 50.00 for 1 fl oz in USA
£ 37.00 for 30 mL in UK
€ 41.00 for 30 mL in Europe, France
A$ 78.00 for 30 mL in Australia
S$ 60.90 for 30 mL in Singapore
₹ 3150.00 for 30 mL in India
In Detail Chanel VitalumièRe Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 Foundation Review, Swatches and My Experience
Starting with the packaging, it comes in a classic black cardboard packaging. When you open it there is a plastic squeeze bottle/tube inside. The best thing I like about the packaging is that it’s very hygienic. The tube dispenses the right amount of product so you don’t need to worry about product getting wasted or so. Overall the packaging is very simple and travel friendly.
Coming on to the shade, my shade match in Chanel is 64 Beige Amber. Basically I am NC 42 in MAC. I usually like to go for a shade lighter in foundations as they tend to oxidize after couple of hours on my skin. But the shade 64 beige amber is just my skin shade unfortunately..
Starting of with the review, the shade beige amber is just my skin shade. It’s a very light weight texture foundation. When I apply on my skin I don’t really feel like I have applied foundation on my skin. Its just like my second skin truly.
When I apply this foundation, it looks super natural on my skin. The coverage of this foundation is light coverage however you can built it a bit more. If you have acne marks on the skin this foundation won’t do the job of covering up your acne marks hence you need to apply a separate concealer underneath. Its more of a matte finish foundation. When I apply this foundation on my skin my face looks matte and natural but after 2-3 hours my skin turns oily.
The texture is very lightweight and it blends easily into the skin. The staying power of this foundation is 3-4 hours which I am not happy with. After that it starts coming off but setting it with bit of compact just increases the wear time of the foundation for about an hour or so.
More Photos, Swatches, MBF Makeup Look
Pros of Chanel VitalumièRe Aqua Ultra Light Skin Foundation
1) Travel friendly packaging.
2) Good shade options
3) light weight texture.
4) Blends easily
Cons of Chanel VitalumièRe Aqua Ultra Light Skin Foundation
1) Low coverage.
2) Poor staying power.
3) Doesn’t hide acne marks and blemishes.
4) oxidises on my skin.
Do I Recommend Chanel VitalumièRe Aqua Ultra Light Skin Foundation?
A big no. It’s waste of money for me. I will never ever purchase this product.
1) If you have oily skin or if you want to increase the weartime of the product use a primer as a base before applying the product.
2) If u have acne marks or blemishes use a separate concealer underneath your makeup.
3) Use compact to mattify the skin and to increase the weartime further more.
4) Use brush to blend your foundation if you want a bit more coverage.
5) Use beauty blender if you want a very settled and low coverage
6) Remove your makeup with good makeup remover or coconut oil.
Thanks for saving me some bucks ? I love your lipstick shade?
Thankyou so much dear for the compliment ☺️ Sorry for late reply though. I am so sorry to tell you I don’t even remember this lipcolor shade. ?