Colorbar 24 Hrs Weightless Liquid Foundation Review, Swatches: Hello Beauties, I am back with another review and Today I am reviewing a foundation from Colorbar. I wanted this foundation from so long but was waiting for a good offer. I bought this Colorbar foundation when it was on sale for 30 percent off. Honestly speaking, I am not a big fan of Colorbar Foundations as they don’t suit me but when I saw this I thought of giving this a try. To know more on how this foundation fared on me please keep reading my views below.
About Colorbar 24 Hour Weightless Liquid Foundation
A first-of-its-kind hydrating long-wear foundation that delivers it all, with comfortable medium to full buildable coverage, 24 hours staying power, and natural finish perfect for normal to dry skin – an all-inclusive groundbreaking range of 30 shades.
Light as air, it also locks in moisture and hydration to give you instant flawless skin, shine-free coverage and luminous glow.
This oil-free and radiant weightless satin liquid foundation, hydrating and bouncy with high protection factor, becomes your main hero to blur and perfect the skin in one gesture, leaving the complexion even, protected and moisturized for hours. The complexion appears flawless and even and the pores tightened.
- Groundbreaking 30 shades
- 24 hours long lasting
- Gives skin an instantly smooth, pore-diffused, shine-free finish
- Oil-free soft foundation is made with climate-adaptive technology that’s resistant to sweat and humidity
- Natural satin finish
- Light as air
- Medium to high buildable coverage
- Oil free still hydrating formula
- EU, FDA, JPN Certified
- Dermatologically tested.
How To Use Colorbar 24 Hrs Weightless Liquid Foundation
- Apply foundation, start by dabbing small dots of foundation on your nose, forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Then, use a makeup sponge or brush to blend the foundation from the center of your face to the outer edges, including your hairline and jaw.
- If you would like completely uniform coverage over the entire face, you may apply the formula with a foundation brush.
- The 24-hour wear formula means you won’t need touch-ups throughout the day.
Ingredients in Colorbar 24 Hrs Weightless Liquid Foundation
Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide ,Isononyl Isononanoate (This is the list given on their official website which looks incomplete.)
Price of Colorbar 24 Hrs Weightless Liquid Foundation
₹995.00 for 25 mL
In Detail Colorbar 24 Hrs Weightless Liquid Foundation Review, Swatches and My Experience
Colorbar Weightless Liquid Foundation comes in a dark brown metallic rectangular cardboard which bears all the necessary information related to the foundation. The foundation comes poured in a tube which has fewer details about the foundation and the tube has a pump attached to it and is secured with a shinny little shut lock cap.
The tube packaging makes it very much convenient to use as there is less chance of wastage also it’s very hygienic. The packaging is very good and unique, also it is travel friendly as the foundation has no chance to get leaked.
The foundation comes in 30 shades but it is very hard to choose online as the online swatches in this foundation seem very misleading. With a lot of research I went to the shade number named FW 6.4.
For your reference I am NC 42 in MAC and Golden Caramel in Maybelline Fit Me foundation. This shade has a perfect golden undertone and it suits my skin tone best. So Colorbar 24 hrs shade for NC 42 would be FW 6.4 according to me.
The consistency of the foundation is not liquid-y it’s more sort of a cream based. Very thick, I don’t know why it is named as Liquid foundation.
The texture is thick and smooth and it glides very easily on my face. I have oily skin which sometimes becomes a little dry also. The foundation has a matte finish and it sets very quickly and becomes very hard to blend and gets stuck at the place we have applied.
According to me the best way to apply this colorbar foundation is with a damp beauty blender. The foundation accentuated my dry patches and also white heads on my nose and also clinged on my facial hair which I din’t like. This might have happened because I used in winter and without heavy moisturisation. Skin has to be heavily moisturised in order to use this especially in winters.
The coverage of this foundation is light to medium and building this foundation up is not a good idea because of its skin drying properties. I have dark circles and acne marks and it does not cover them up fully. I need to apply a good concealer whenever I use this foundation. Also it transfers to my phone screen when I am sweating and it’s not long lasting as well, we need to re-apply it after few hours and set it with a good setting powder.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros Of Colorbar 24 Hour Weightless Liquid Foundation
- Good Packaging
- Comes with a pump dispenser.
- 30 shades to choose from.
- Smooth texture.
- Thick consistency.
- Spreads Evenly.
- Medium Coverage.
- Travel friendly.
- Good for extremely oily skin girls.
Cons Of Colorbar 24 Hour Weightless Liquid Foundation
- Expensive for the quantity provided.
- Accentuates dry patches and white heads on face.
- Drying in nature.
- If you are planning to buy it, I would suggest you to apply this foundation on one side of your face and than blend it faster and than move on to the other side. If you apply it all over, and then you try to blend it, it’s gonna get stuck at dry areas and make it very hard to blend.
- Moisturise you face with a good heavy moisturizer and a primer in order to make this foundation work.
- Extremely dry skin people should stay away from this one.