DearPacker Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Brightening Mask Review: Hey guys, lets talk some skin care today. Sheet masks are a staple in Korean skin care. The K-beauty wave is rising taller day by day in India. We are seeing so many K-beauty brands being launched back to back. One such brand is DearPacker.
This brand might sound like an underdog because it isn’t talked much about by foreign bloggers. But I have seen some really nice results. I am going to talk about this sheet mask containing extracts of Turmeric and Yogurt.
About DearPacker Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Brightening Mask
Get younger looking, glowing complexion! Dear Packer Home Remedy face mask is a specially made sheet mask containing turmeric and yogurt extracts that provides moisture and nutrition to tired, dull skin. It helps with skin circulation that normalizes skin turn-over cycle and helps skin to be clearer and cleaner.
How to Use DearPacker Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Brightening Mask
- Wash your face and soothe it with toner.
- Spread the mask sheet evenly over the face.
- After 10-20 minutes, remove the mask pack.
- Essence is left on your face after taking off the mask, tap your face for allowing the essence to be completely absorbed into your skin.
Ingredients in DearPacker Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Brightening Mask
Price of DearPacker Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Brightening Mask
₹ 100.00 for 20 g
In Detail DearPacker Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Brightening Mask Review and My Experience
The packaging is similar to the DearPacker Fenugreek + Cucumber sheet mask. The only different thing is the colour theme. Its red this time. I wonder why because both turmeric and yogurt aren’t red in colour. Anyways, lets talk about the important part. What’s inside this packet.
The sheet mask inside again is made of a really nice tissue cloth. It doesn’t look as sheer or thin as the fenugreek _ cucumber mask sheet. The serum has a very silky feel to it. It smells quite okay.
How I Use it
I wash my face, use a toner and then apply this sheet mask. I let it sit for like 20 minutes. By that time, it dries up almost 60-70%. Then I take it off.
After taking it off, I still have some serum left on my skin. I gently massage it in using circular motions.
PS. After taking out the mask, the packet still has some serum remaining. I usually apply that on my arms/hands. Or else, you may also keep it in the fridge and apply the serum later. Its really moisturising.
First up, this mask is really hydrating. It literally makes the dry patches on my skin feel so much better. My skin looks even and bright. Yes! it definitely lives up to its claim of having a brightening effect on the skin. It soothes and just gives my skin a good day.
However, the effects aren’t super long lasting. On me, the effects hardly stay for like a day and a half. I wish the effects lasted longer. However, at this price point, I am really not complaining.
So, I would surely recommend this particular variant of sheet mask i.e. turmeric and yogurt one by DearPacker to ladies of all skin types who are looking for some budget friendly sheet mask that actually does what it claims. Although the short lasting effects are a let down here.
I would suggest using this before putting on your makeup or before going out. Because it just makes the skin look very healthy and bright for a while. Do let me know about your experience with this mask if you’ve tried it before.
PROs of DearPacker Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Brightening Mask
- Compact, travel friendly packaging.
- Easy to use.
- Does what it claims.
- Moisturises deeply and brightens up the skin tone.
- Does not irritate my skin at all.
- Has enough serum to cover the face as well as some extra which you can use anyway you like.
CONs of DearPacker Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Brightening Mask
- Contains its fair share of chemicals.
- Effects aren’t as long lasting as I’d have expected.
- Use it before going out or before putting on makeup. It makes the skin look really nice.
- Use the left over serum immediately by applying it on your arms or other areas. If you wish to use it later, store it in the fridge.
- Keep the mask in the fridge and let it cool before using for an added cooling and calming sensation.