Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream Review: Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about something that proved very efficient during the pandemic era. So around mid 2020, I shifted to Nellore (Andhra Pradesh, India) where my husband was doing his residency in Urosurgery. There, we obviously had to do everything on our own because of lockdown. We never knew, we would develop such severe dryness on our hands. My husband even developed Atopic Dermatitis because of it. Hence, we tried a lot of different hand creams. Our search ended when we tried this from Dr. Reddy’s Lab.
About Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream
Venusia max cream is a non-greasy cream that protects against damaged skin and degeneration. It contains Shea Butter, Aloe Butter, Cocoa Butter and Mango Butter which holds the moisture and increases the skin water-holding capacity. It is easily absorbed by the skin and is suitable for both face & body which helps to smooth, soothe and hydrate the skin and prevent loss of moisture. This cream hydrates the skin and makes skin soft, silky, and supple. It protects the skin from drying, chipping, and getting scaly.
Venusia max cream is helpful for dry skin conditions, particularly eczema and dermatitis, which get worse when the skin is allowed to dry. On extended usage, it helps restore the skin’s smoothness, softness, and flexibility by helping the skin retain moisture. Also it gives long lasting protection from dryness.
Therapeutic uses of Venusia max cream:
- Gives long lasting protection from dryness
- Heals dry skin of hands, feet, elbows and knees
- Gives intense moisturization
- Helps to prevent dryness
- Nourishes the skin
- Removes tan
How to Use Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream
- Always use Venusia max cream as told by your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Clean the area before application with water.
- Dry pat with a towel.
- Spread all over the affected parts.
- Massage for over 3-5 minutes.
- Re-apply as frequently as required.
- Use regularly for best results.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at temperature below 25°C.
- Do not freeze.
Ingredients in Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream
Key composition of Venusia max cream:
- Propylene glycol
- Emulsifying wax
- Shea butter
- Aloe butter
- Mango butter
- Cocoa butter
- Cetyl alcohol
- Stearic acid
Price of Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream
₹ 554.00 for 150 grams of product.
In Detail Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream Review and My Experience
The Venusia max moisturising cream by Dr. Reddy’s comes in a tube packaging. The packaging is very simple and yet functional. It has a flip open top, you can also twist and open the top completely. This is actually not a straight up cosmetic hand cream hence, you may have not seen it getting a lot of marketing. There is a complete list of ingredients mentioned on the back of the tube.
Venusia max cream does not really smell like anything. Actually, it has some fragrance added to it as it is seen by the end of the ingredients list, but it is extremely faint. Has a really nice and smooth, rich texture to it. The consistency is very creamy.
So like I told you before, I got this cream when my hands were extremely dry. I just need a big pea sized amount of it to richly cover my hands in its goodness. The good thing about this cream is that it does not feel as greasy as I previously thought it would. In fact, it gets absorbed rather nicely. After using it for 4-5 days I could see changes in my skin. After about 10 days, I could happily say that my hands were doing 98% better than how they were before.
After achieving such great results with the cream for my hands, I actually started using it for my knees, elbows and feet too. As expected this worked like a charm and helped heal even the minor cracks in my heels.
My husband has used this cream along with with me and he too was able to achieve best results. In fact, now, if I have anyone asking me about dry hands, this is my first answer because this cream literally works. It has lots of natural butters added in it. It also has some silicones for the texture I guess, but mostly it has lots of moisturising ingredients.
I am still going to buy my expensive fragranced hand creams but my actual love is going to be this cream. So I apply this at night so that it can work its magic.
Let me know if you’ve used this cream before. Otherwise if you know of any other cream that you thinks works good, let me know and I would love to try.
PROs of Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream
- I like the packaging, also this is quite affordable looking at all the amazing ingredients this has.
- Does not have strong fragrances added to it.
- Works wonders, even for extremely dry hands.
- Can be used by all ages, even by kids because it has all safe ingredients.
- Easily available at pharmacies.
CONs of Dr. Reddy’s Venusia Max Intensive Moisturizing Cream
- It does not come in smaller sizes as far as I know.
- Sometimes, we get so busy during the day that we forget to apply anything through the day. So I suggest keeping such moisturising products at your nightstand so that you can apply it before going to sleep.
- Use it for your feet as well, they will become super soft.