FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash Review: Hello girls, I am here today with another review. Its about the FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash which I was gifted recently by my aunt. I also got the honey oatmeal shampoo, which I will review in another post. Fab India has a lot of variety in the personal care range. I have tried a few products long back but I am not a regular customer though. So, lets see how this body wash fared in my opinion.
About FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash
- A mild fragrant cream body wash enriched with silk proteins.
- It gently cleanses the skin leaving it soft and supple.
How to Use FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash
- Lather on wet body with a loofah or sponge.
- Rinse and pat dry, avoid contact with eyes.
Key Ingredients in FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash
Purified water, sodium laureth sulphate, capb, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, peg 7 glyceryl cocoate, fragrance, guar gum, methylchloroisothiazolinone, silk protein, citric acid.
Price of FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash
₹ 350.00 for 200 mL
In Detail FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash Review and My Experience
This body wash from Fab India comes in a opaque white plastic bottle with a flip-open cap. It shuts tightly and is leak proof. There is a tiny opening and you have to really squeeze the bottle to get the product out.There is nothing extraordinary about the packaging, its very simple and sleek.The bottle is sturdy and can be carried along while you travel as it is spill proof.
The body wash is pearly white in colour and has a medium consistency with a smooth and creamy texture. It lathers up greatly with a tiny amount. You can use a loofah or apply it directly. Its very smooth on the skin just like silk, that’s why it is called silk protein. The skin feels clean and soft without any dry feeling on my skin.
The fragrance is really mild and you have to sniff the product for that tiny hint of scent it has. There is nothing great about it, its like a soapy smell which does not last at all.It is great for normal to dry skin and can be used effectively in winter months when skin tends to get dry. It is safe for sensitive skin as well as it is not very harsh on the skin and is a very light moisturising kind of body wash.
Overall, I would say it is a body wash that won’t make your skin dry and clean it well. Nothing special about it.However,if you are looking for something different or extraordinary, this is not for you.
I mean the market is full of variety of body washes with so many unique ingredients in them. So, why invest in something that does a routine job of cleansing only. I am not purchasing it again, if you get it as a gift like I did, then there is no harm in having an extra variety of body wash in your bathroom to chose from. That’s all from my side, see you in my next review.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash
- Pocket friendly.
- Lathers well.
- Mild and effective cleanser.
- Does not leave a stretchy feeling.
- Sturdy travel friendly packaging.
- Not tested on animals.
Cons of FabIndia Silk Protein Body Wash
- Contains parabens.
- Fragrance is too mild and not long lasting.
- This body wash is great for dry skin.
- It is a moisturising body wash but that does not mean you don’t need a moisturiser. It won’t leave a stretchy feeling but you should follow up with a moisturiser.
- If you like your body wash to have some great fragrance then you will be disappointed with this one as there is hardly any scent in this one.