FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette Glow Review, Swatches: Hey guys, I have something really exciting to share with you guys today! I mean, you guys already know by the title what I am talking about. 😀 Faces Cosmetics India just launched 2 Face palettes called as FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette in shades Glow and Fresh. I will be reviewing both these shades on MBF Blog. 🙂 The first one we are going to explore is “Glow”. These palettes are only available in selected Faces stores right now, so be patient they will soon be available everywhere. 🙂
About FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette Glow
Get perfectly sculpted contours as FACES Canada now launches Ultime Pro Face Palette for the love of finest art of make-up. Adding life to your face, this amazing 3-in-1 face palette is the secret to a flawlessly defined face and a lit-from-within glow.
Whether you’re looking for a blush, a contour or highlight palette, or something that has all these together in a handy little kit, FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette is just the thing for you.
- With the bronzer, illuminator and blush all in one travel friendly pack, just add this one palette to your work bag or vanity and you are ready to go!
- The light shimmering color of the blush gives your cheeks a natural looking glow. Its silky smooth texture blends perfectly on your skin and feels super light, besides lasting all day long.
- The bronzer is the perfect blend of iridescent micronized pigments that dresses your skin in a radiant tan and a healthy looking complexion.
- Exalt your complexion with the Illuminator, as it sculpts adding radiance and homogeneity to the skin.
With two shades to choose from, namely ‘Fresh’ and ‘Glow’, FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette complements all skin tones and flatters your skin like never before.
FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette is a light weight formulation which doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable or heavy all day long, but is rather fabulous on your skin. Not only that, it is easily blendable and gives you the most glamorous look for the day. With excellent shading properties, FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette will impart just the right dose of pretty to your look. Besides its extremely safe on the skin as it is paraben free.
So make contouring easy and get a luminous glow all year round, as FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette is now here!
How to Use FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette Glow
- With a powder brush, take some bronzer and apply to the forehead, side of nose, apple of cheeks, cheek bones and jaw line for a perfect bronzed look.
- A Touch of Highlight in the corner of your eyes will give you a wide awake look and on your cupid’s bow will make the lips look fuller.
- Finish for highlighting the top of the cheekbones for the ultimate culpted look.
- Apply a light blush to your apples of the cheeks for a touch of colour to complete the look.
Ingredients in FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette Glow
Price of FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette Glow
₹ 899.00 for 12 g of product.
There are 3 things in the palette – A Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter and each one weighs 4 g. Doing a cost break down, each of these cost you ₹ 225.00 for 4 g which I think is a good deal.
In Detail FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette Glow Review, Swatches and My Experience
The Faces Face palette comes in a very basic yet sleek packaging. The palette is pretty thin and in fact so compact that you can easily fit this inside your clutch as well. It has a click close mechanism which means it won’t cause a mess in your purse either. All the ingredients are listed in detail behind the palette itself as well as behind the box. However this is no applicator or mirror provided. I feel its ok because personally I hardly ever use applicators or brushes that come with a product. I end up using my own Morphe or Real Technique brushes. Again, no mirror means a light weight packaging and it slightly reduces the cost as well.
There is a sitting rabbit logo seen at the back which means this product has not been tested on animals. 🙂
The bronzer in “glow” palette is a tiny bit deeper in shad than the one in “fresh” palette. Its decently pigmented for a bronzer. Now this is definitely not a matte bronzer. It has a noticeable sheen to it. You will also notice some tiniest shimmers if you look at it really closely. This I feel will be perfect for a glowy bronzed out look.
I know a lot of you guys might feel that this shade wouldn’t suit Indian skin tones. However I feel this bronzer is meant for warming up the skin tone at the same time adding a gorgeous glowy sheen. It isn’t exactly meant for contouring. Bronzer is supposed to give a warmth to the complexion. A bronzer should be just 1 or 2 shades deeper than your skin tone. Therefore, I feel this is going to be a great bronzer to get a lovely sun kissed glow.
The bronzer in this palette has a very velvety smooth texture and applies beautifully with good colour pay off in just one swipe. I love how easy it is to blend out. Overall, I feel this bronzer is a perfect way to achieve a naturally glowy yet sculpted sun kissed look.
The blush in glow palette is beautiful coral-peach blush with pink undertones. It is a glowy blush which means it has a slight sheen to it as well. Again if you look at it really close, you will notice these tiniest shimmer particles in the blush too. Therefore, this is definitely not a matte blush. Its a blush which gives a healthy glow to the skin.
I love wearing this shade for parties. It gives a super gorgeous flush of colour to the cheeks without looking overboard. The texture of the blush is super velvety as well as smooth. Because the blush is intensely pigmented, it gives great colour pay off in a single brush swipe over the cheeks. Hence, it does not need layering. Also, this blends beautifully.
The blush lasts on my skin for 4-5 hours straight without getting patchy. After that it does start to fade out a bit. However, it never turns patchy. It keeps looking even throughout.
The highlighter is a stand out in this palette. I presume this is the first face palette any brand has ever launched in India. Faces palette is going to be a hit among all the girls that love highlighting their cheek bones. Speaking of this highlight, can I just say I am obsessed!
The highlighter does not have any noticeable shimmers in it. It just gives a gorgeous metallic sheen on the skin. This has insane pigmentation. Probably the most pigmented out of the 3 in this palette.
The highlighter in Glow palette is the most gorgeous champagne gold with a little touch of peach in it. Let me know if you guys want me to compare this highlighter shade with other high end highlighters. In fact, this one probably stands out among all. On the skin, the highlighter in Glow palette as well as in Fresh palette appear almost the same to me. However, you know what I still need all the highlighters in my life because I am obsessed with them.
For me, the highlighter is the star of this palette. Its immensely pigmented and imparts a very noticeable metallic sheen on the cheeks. What else can I ask for? The texture is literally like butter. It stays on my cheeks for around 5 hours after which it starts to fade a bit. However this one as well never turns patchy.
Overall Verdict for the FACES Ultime Pro Glow Face Palette
I feel this is one of the best launches by Faces cosmetics so far. Such amazing quality of pigments at a very affordable cost. The “Glow” palette will suit all skin tones equally. My dusky skin girls will enjoy this palette more than the “Fresh” palette I feel. However again, all skin tones can pull off both these palettes when used correctly. Also, I have to say I am very happy that Indian companies are coming up with some great highlighters!
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette Glow
1. First of its kind face palette in India.
2. Bronzer, blush and Highlighter in one.
3. Sleek packaging which closes with a click.
4. Amazing pigmentation of all 3.
5. All 3 blend beautifully.
6. The highlighter is a total star in this palette.
7. Decently priced looking at the quality and quantity of the product.
8. Will suit almost all skin tones.
9. Light weight, travel friendly packaging.
10. This palette is not tested on animals.
CONs of FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette Glow
1. No applicator or mirror provided. But personally I don’t really mind that (read above to know why).
2. I feel the staying power could have been a tiny bit better.
1. If you are a highlighter junkie like me, you need this palette in your life.
2. This palette is amazing for girls on the go, for quick glam touch ups.
3. This palette will be useful for beginners as well as professional makeup artists because of its good quality.
(More power to the highlighter! 😛 )