Faces Ultime Pro Primerizer Primer + Moisturizer Review: Hello Guys, Today I will be sharing my thoughts on this primer plus moisturizer from Faces Cosmetics which is named as Faces Ultime Pro Primerizer.
When I saw this I found it very interesting as it is 2 in 1 product which has a goodness of moisturiser in primer. I wanted this from so long and was eyeing it for a while to get this on discount.
I got this at a very good deal months back from Purplle and I grabbed it asap. I love Faces products nowadays a lot. They are coming up with a really good products which quality is top notch however the prices are little on the higher side considering it’s a drugstore brand.
About Faces Ultime Pro Primerizer
Naturally glowing skin, coming right up! When the foundation doesn’t stay put for a long time, the Faces Canada Ultime Pro Primerizer Primer + Moisturizer, will be the bridge between your skin and makeup.
This 2-in-1 primer with built-in moisturizer minimises the appearance of fine lines and also gives the skin an extra dose of moisture. While the antioxidant properties of Vitamin E stimulate skin regeneration, shea butter leaves the skin’s surface hydrated, smooth and makeup ready.
- 2-in-1, primer plus moisturizer that keeps skin hydrated and helps in smoothing skin surface for a flawless makeup application
- Enhanced with vitamin E, it provides antioxidant protection and the gives skin a repairing/regenerating effect
- Shea butter makes skin feel gloriously hydrating and create the smoothest surface on your skin before your foundation
- The formula is packed with micro shimmers to give you that lit-from-within look
- It is a bridge between your skin and makeup and gives an even texture to your skin
- Helps minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines, leaving a clean, dewy, balanced finish
- Features a silicone based formulation that will give you a smooth and mattifying effect
- This product is cruelty-free.
How To Use Faces Ultime Pro Primerizer
- Take a small amount of Faces Canada Ultime Pro Primerizer Primer + Moisturizer onto your finger tips
- Create several dots on your cheeks, chin, forehead and nose
- Using your finger tips or a sponge, spread the primer evenly
- It will retain a smoother and brighter look
- Follow-up with the Faces Ultime Pro Second Skin Foundation, and kick start your daily makeup regime.
Ingredients in Faces Ultime Pro Primerizer
Dimethicone (and) Polysilicone-11 (and) Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (and) Glycerin (and) Decyl Glucoside (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Hexylene Glycol, Aqua, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Glycol, , Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 77019, CI 77891, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine (and) Diethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Price of Faces Ultime Pro Primerizer
₹799.00 for 30 g
In Detail Faces Ultime Pro Primerizer Primer + Moisturizer Review, Swatches and My Experience
Faces Primerizer is housed in a rectangular matte black cardboard box which has all the information about the product printed on it. The actual product is packed in a very cute looking black tube which has a in built pump dispenser which I loved.
Also the dispenser is secured with a small transparent cap which closes with a click but I am sure I will misplace it as I always loose these type of small caps.
The pump helps in controlling the amount of product which does not leads to product wastage. Overall I likes it’s packaging its very unique sturdy and travel friendly.
The primerizer is light pink in color and has a very mild fruity fragrance which I love.
The texture of the primer is thick but very smooth. It feels quite silicon-y upon application. It glides easily on the skin and absorbs quickly. It does not ball up or crumble when you massage it into the skin unlike a few primers I have used in the past.
It helps blur out fine lines a bit but it does not fills in pores perfectly. The finish it provides is matte but it is not extremely mattify-ing. Also, it can be worn by all skin type girls.
It has a very fine shimmer particles and though it illuminates skin a little but not too much as the particles are sparse. I apply this whenever I am going out.
However, for important events I don’t rely on this as I said earlier it does nothing to the pores. Although, it does blurs out fine lines and also provides a smooth base for makeup application.
As I said I have worn this several times now and is my favorite go-to product in my vanity. It stays for a long time. It helps stick my foundation for a long time and doesn’t melt at all. It mattifies a little bit and can also be worn alone if you opt for something very minimal.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros Of Faces Ultime Pro Primerizer
1)Unique pump tube packaging.
2) Travel friendly.
3) Illuminates skin.
4) Thick primer like consistency.
5) Blends in smoothly.
6) Does not crumbles.
7) Has a amazing fruity fragrance.
8) Blurs out fine lines on face.
9) Smoothens face.
10) For all skin types.
11) Helps foundation sticks to the face perfectly.
Cons Of Faces Ultime Pro Primerizer
1) Does nothing with pores.
Apply this primerizer only if you are not going to important events and especially in humid weathers when you want your makeup to stay flawless as it will not help you to fill in your pores and also it can not be that mattifying for extremely oily skin girls like me.
It’s a good daily wear moisturiser plus primer I would suggest you to go for this one as it is light weight and if you get it on a good discount get this for sure.