Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Review: Hey guys, I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday morning. Today, I am here to talk about a face wash. Forest Essentials is a well known Indian luxury ayurvedic brand. I have quite honestly never been disappointed with any of its products. Once in a while, everyone indulges in luxury and so did I. I picked this up from FE store in Mumbai around 2 months back. This is actually a repurchase because I have used it in the past (during my internship I think) and quite liked it. So let us get into the details and review of this face wash from Forest Essentials.
About Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
- This Kashmiri Saffron & Neem infused Delicate Cleanser gently cleanses your face to remove surface toxins, impurities and leave glowing skin after each use.
- Saffron has always been used in traditional formulations for glowing skin, along with Neem for purifying and deep cleansing.
How to Use Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
- Take required quantity to wash face.
- Rinse well.
- Use 2-3 times a day
- Why should you use Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem?
- Oils are cold pressed by hand I They are 100% paraben free and contain no mineral oil, petroleum by-products, SLS, sulphate
Ingredients in Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
Price of Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
₹ 1175.00 for 200 mL
Forest Essentials does offer international shipping when you purchase a product directly from their official website. So if you’re in USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore or anywhere in the world, you may order its products from their website directly.
In Detail Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem Review and My Experience
The face wash comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. The pump dispenser has a small cap over it which I kind of lost 😀 All the details about the product are written on the backside like always. I like the packaging because it everything you can ask for. However, be careful if you decide to travel with it. Do not loose the upper cap like I did 😛
I love how this smells. It has this really indulgent exotic saffron fragrance in a background of fresh roses. I mean this smells authentic unlike any other face wash I have tried before. The consistency of the product is moderate. Not too thick neither too thin. Also, this doesn’t lather up a lot. It creates a rather mild foam which I feel is enough to cleanse the face.
How I Use it
I take one pump of the product and work it through my wet facial skin. Like I said above, it creates less foam. But I find it enough to cleanse the skin. I work it on my face for like 30 seconds and then wash it off with normal temperature water. The face wash is easy to wash off because its not loaded with soap based components. It is made of all natural ingredients. I use this face wash in the morning mostly.
The face wash works really nice at removing all the surface impurities from the skin. It makes the skin feel clean as well as fresh. Also, it never rips apart the moisture from the skin which is amazing. You will never get that stretchy or dry feeling after washing your skin with this. Its not a super deep cleansing product, but something which cleans the skin without stealing its moisture. Because the skin isn’t dried out and cleansed, it appears glowing.
The product has neem as one of the ingredients which is placed somewhere in the middle of the ingredient list. This means neem is used in moderate quantities. Neem is a natural anti bacterial and purifying agent for skin. Hence, this wash claims to help with pimples. So if you do get occasional breakouts, this product may help. The second star ingredient in this face wash according to Forest Essentials is Saffron. Now, again when you look at the ingredients list, Saffron flower extract is written as the last ingredient. This means saffron is the used in the least quantity in this product. If you’re familiar with Saffron, you know that its an extremely costly product. Like 1 gram of pure saffron in India costs around ₹ 500/-.
Overall I feel the Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser is a great product as an everyday face wash for dry skin beauties. It will also work great for normal to combination skin ladies because it does not rip any natural moisture from the skin. However, I would not suggest this product for oily skin beauties. Also, please note that this product is meant for regular face cleansing. It is not a deep cleansing product. So if you’re looking for a heavy duty face wash, this may not be the best option. But if you want something completely made of natural ingredients for an everyday basis, this product will not at all disappoint you.
I love using this in my morning skin care routine because it feels refreshing as well as cleanses my skin without being drying. However, I do not use this in the evening because I like to use a deep cleansing product for evenings. I want to take out all the accumulated gunk from my skin in the evening, hence I use a heavy duty face wash for evenings. But if you’re someone who doesn’t go out much or whose skin isn’t really exposed to dirt or pollution, you can use the FE delicate cleanser at night as well.
The price is on the slightly higher side because they are a luxury brand and make their products from 100% natural ingredients. I am not complaining because the product pretty much does everything it claims. If you have tried this face wash before, please don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments below.
PROs of Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
1. I really like the packaging.
2. Smells super indulging and amazing. Almost like I am in an exotic spa.
3. Lathers enough for me to cleanse my face.
4. Cleanses the surface impurities from the skin nicely without drying it out even a bit.
5. Makes the skin soft and glowy.
6. Great choice for ladies with dry skin type.
7. Made of all natural ingredients.
8. Does not make any false claims.
CONs of Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem
1. Saffron is in a very minimal quantity. I mean when I read “saffron” as a star ingredient, I kind of expect it to be in a decent quantity but no.
2. Not fit for oily skin beauties.
1. This is kind of a huge bottle of 200 mL. FE also has travel sizes available. So make sure to get the travel sized one if you wish to travel with it. You can also transfer the content into a clean travel sized bottle.
2. Although it does not dry out the skin, I still advice moisturising the skin after using any face wash. Use a moisturiser according to your skin type.
3. Keep this product away from direct sunlight because it contains all natural components. I think this will keep it safe as natural ingredients tend to go bad quicker when exposed to extreme environmental conditions.
I have been using this for months now, always repurchase. I want to add that this also lasts very long. Great face wash for daily use
I have never been disappointed with Forest Essentials products. On my super sensitive and combination-dry skin,this has been one of the best facial cleansers to use,and I simply love the fragrance. Also it lasts a long time so no complaints even price wise for this quality and purity 🙂
Forest essentials products are too good. I use always forest essential facial cleansers. Its quality and purity is good.