Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater Review: Hey guys, today we will talk about a face wash from Forest Essentials. This brand is an Indian luxury Ayurvedic brand which claims to make all of its products 100% from natural ingredients. Also the procedure of making their products involves a lot of traditional processes. Therefore, it is pretty authentic as well. Let’s go in detail about this face wash and see if it really works.
Claims for Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater
- This Wild Honey, Steam distilled Rosewater & fresh Lemon cleanser gently cleanses your face to remove surface toxins, impurities and leaves glowing skin after each use.
- Pure raw Honey, containing vitamin B and C along with active enzymes, hydrates and softens the skin.
- Natural Rosewater tones the skin while balancing lemon oil cleanses and purifies it.
- Nutritious Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen nourish the skin and add a vibrant glow.
How to Use Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater
- Use small amount on wet skin to cleanse and moisturise the skin.
- Rinse well with water and pat dry.
Ingredients in Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater
Anantmool – Very effective for acne and pigmentation. Evens skin tone and smoothes texture.
Honey – Honey’s natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun’s rays, it replenishes skin moisture, leaving it feeling soft and supple. Honey absorbs impurities from the pores on the skin, making it an ideal cleansing agent.
Lemon – Lemon has been traditionally used in Ayurveda as cooling agents during the summers.
Nagkesar – Nagkesar has skin retexturising, toning and firming properties.
Rose – Desi Gulab is also known as Taruni in Ayurveda which means unimaginably beautiful. Steam Distilled Desi Gulab Essence or Pure Rosewater is a natural astringent. It tones, diminishes fine lines and rehydrates the skin.
Price of Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater
₹ 1175.00 for 200 mL
In Detail Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater Review and My Experience
Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon and Rose Water comes in a tall tranparent plastic bottle. It has a pump dispenser covered with transparent cap. This is basically the signature style of Forest Essentials. The cap keeps coming off so it’s not travel friendly. It could just be the case with the bottle I have, so you should check while purchasing which I didn’t.
The cleanser is a pale yellow honey in colour and has a great fragrance. It smells very natural, basically of roses with a hint of honey and lime. No artificial or synthetic smell, just love it.
The cleanser is of medium consistency. Just like thinner version of honey. A little amount is enough but it does not lather much. I ended up taking more than required to form rich lather but realised later that the cleansing effect was same with a little quantity as well. It could be due to absence of chemicals.
This cleanser gives a very clean and natural feel after application unlike some face washes which leave your clean but stretchy. In fact, it leaves my face moisturised and softened on the contrary. It is effective for both dry and oily skin. It removes all the oil, dirt and dead cells from the skin.
So, all in all it’s one of the best facial cleansers available. A little expensive but the bottle will go a long way so it turns out to be value for money at the end of the day. Your skin will instantly feel happy and rejuvenated. There is a natural feel in the scent, feel and effect. You won’t feel you have abused your skin in any way with harsh chemicals that most cleansers have. Do pamper your skin with this cleanser whenever your pocket permits you to do so. Lots of love see you in the next review.
More Photos, Swatches
Pros of Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater
- Great for all skin types.
- Moisturising as well as non drying on skin.
- Natural ingredients.
- Lovely, heavenly fragrance.
- Hygenic pump packaging.
- No Animal testing done
- No harsh chemicals.
- Cleans thoroughly while being gentle on skin.
- Leaves skin soft and hydrated.
- Lasts long.
Cons of Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Mashobra Honey, Lemon & Rosewater
- Doesn’t lather too much.
- The lid comes off easily so its not travel friendly.
- Use such non drying face washes specially during winters.
- If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test before trying out any new products.
- Always moisturise your skin after washing the face.
- Use moisturiser according to your skin type.