Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk Almonds Conditioner Review: Hey guys, so I am here with another garnier ultra blends conditioner review today. These have been a hit among the ladies I know, and hence I wanted to try out all the variants. I use the Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk Almonds Intense Repair Shampoo as well and so far its been pretty nice. It has been working great with this conditioner actually. Let us get into more details and learn more about my experience with the garnier ultra blends soy almonds conditioner.
About Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk Almonds Conditioner
Hair is mainly composed of proteins. When damaged, hair loses its protein content and becomes weak. Our formula, a blend with Soy Milk and Almonds known for their rich protein content, intensely repairs and restores damaged hair. Hair feels incredibly soft with every wash. Intensely repaired and restored, your hair becomes incredibly soft to touch
- Feel the difference from the very 1st wash.
- For the first time Garnier creates a power blend with hyper concentration of natural proteins to deeply replenish your damaged hair with its lost proteins.
- Soy Milk, known for of its high protein content, along with precious Almonds, rich in Vitamin E provide deep nourishment that remains.
How to Use Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk Almonds Conditioner
Apply a small amount of conditioner on the hair shaft after shampooing and wash it off after 2-3 minutes to discover hair that is intensely repaired with the goodness of Soy Milk and Almonds.
Ingredients in Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk Almonds Conditioner
Price of Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk Almonds Conditioner
₹ 75.00 for 75 mL
₹ 185.00 for 175 mL
In Detail Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk Almonds Conditioner Review, Swatches and My Experience
The conditioner comes in an opaque white bottle with a golden colour flip open cap. The packaging is almost exactly similar to the matching shampoo except for the printed details. The design looks nice as well as is user friendly. This conditioner is sold in two sizes as mentioned above. You can go for the smaller size variant for trying it out or for travelling. It has a decent price tag, not super costly.
The conditioner is very creamy in texture. It has a moderate consistency, not super thick. I love how it has this nutty milk cream fragrance. Its kind of satisfying to my senses for some reason. The fragrance actually stays put in the hair for a day approximately, and I really like it.
How I Use it
After washing my hair with shampoo, I take almost double a coin sized amount of the conditioner on my palm. I require quite a lot of conditioner because I have kind of thick hair. You may adjust the quantity as per you need. Then, I apply the conditioner through the lengths of my hair avoiding the scalp area.
I always concentrate any conditioner towards the end of the hair because thats where my hair seem most dry. Then I let the conditioner sit for around 5 to 7 minutes. Afterwards, I wash it off with normal temperature water.
While I am washing it off from the hair, I notice how my hair are nicely detangled. 99.9% of the times I air dry my hair. After drying, my hair feels quite soft and smooth. It definitely makes my hair look nourished. It gets rid of dryness to a good extent. Some of the very expensive ones fail to combat dryness. However I am pleasantly surprised that this drugstore angel actually worked on dryness. I have been using this for over around a month now. Honestly, I am loving the positive results it has been showing on my tresses.
If you have dry or normal hair type, you need to try this out asap. Even if you suffer from hair frizziness, I am sure this will work great because it actually nourishes the hair strands. Out of all the products that I have tried from the Garnier Ultra Blends range, this conditioner so far is my favourite. I am already on my second bottle because I do go through conditioners pretty quickly.
Will I repurchase this one? Well yes for sure. A budget friendly conditioner which actually takes care of dryness as well as makes hair soft, smooth. Now who wouldn’t want that.
Gernier has not put parabens in the product. However, it does contain silicones, alcohols and other chemicals. So straight forwards, this is not completely natural. Though this does not contain parabens, it has other forms of preservatives.
Hence, if you’re someone not super skeptical about such ingredients in your hair care routine, definitely give this conditioner a try. It is easily available online as well as in stores. I suggest getting the smaller size variant first and trying it out for a few days. If you really like it, you can always go ahead and get the bigger size. I personally have been loving this conditioner. Although I am trying to move towards more natural products, I cannot resist a good drugstore product sometimes. Do let me know about your experience with this product in the comments below if you have tried it out.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk Almonds Conditioner
- The packaging is user friendly. You can travel with the smaller size variant because the flip top shuts nicely.
- I really love the consistency as it spreads easily.
- Also, I love how it smells.
- Really works at controlling tangles and dryness.
- Smoothens as well as softens the hair.
- Love how it makes my hair look more healthy.
- Overtime, this has made my hair feel more nourished.
CONs of Garnier Ultra Blends Soy Milk Almonds Conditioner
- Isn’t completely chemical free.
- Not sure how it would work for beauties with oily hair type.
- Results aren’t permanent. I mean, if you stop using this and move to something else, its possible your hair will revert to its usual self.
- Always make sure you wash off a conditioner properly from hair. If you let some of it stay, the hair won’t look as fresh. Also it leads to product build up as well as attracts dirt.
- Never apply conditioner near your roots.
- Be very gentle with hair while you’re applying conditioner on wet hair. Because wet hair are more prone to breaking.
- Always choose a conditioner suitable to your hair type. Before purchasing, always read different reviews and experiences to come to a decision.