Hedonista Argan Conditioner Review: Hey guys, so I talked about the Hedonista Argan Oil Shampoo a couple of days back. Today I am going to review their conditioner. I try to use mostly natural products specially for my hair because they tend to get quite dry with sustained use of chemicals filled products. Therefore, I am always on a lookout for more natural and organic ingredients containing products for my hair. I came across this brand Hedonista almost slightly more then a month back and have been using it since then. I’ve been using their shampoo, conditioner and some skin care. I will be reviewing them all as we move along in a span of few days because I actually am impressed by their products. So today, lets talk more about the Hedonista Argan oil and guar gum conditioner and my experience with it.
About Hedonista Argan Conditioner
Hedonista Argan Conditioner – With Moroccan Argan Oil is an all-natural product. It is infused with Moroccan Argan oil to help you control hair fall and split ends. After the first few washes a difference in the way the conditioner spreads on your hair would be noticed, if using a silicone free conditioner for the first time. This conditioner truly conditions your hair from within, making it naturally healthy, hydrated, frizz-free, and shiny. Using any other conditioner during this time is not recommended for best effects.
- Hedonista popular Argan Conditioner works great for all hair types.
- The conditioner with Moroccan Argan oil effectively hydrates and smoothens your hair.
- Soaks into your hair follicles to repair from within and give you naturally healthy, frizz-free, and shiny hair.
- Hedonista products are free of parabens, sulphates, or silicones. They do not use artificial colorants or fragrance.
- 100% cruelty-free products, made of high-quality ingredients.
- Only food-grade preservatives are used in the products.
- Boheme recipe.
How To Use Hedonista Argan Conditioner
- After rinsing out Hedonista Argan Shampoo, squeeze water from hair.
- Apply the silicone free conditioner and leave in for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow up with Hedonista Hair Finalé.
If you are using sulphate free shampoo and conditioner for the first time you might notice a difference in the way the conditioner spreads on your hair. The silicones in regular hair conditioners form a layer around your hair which leads to an illusion of smoothness. Hedonista hair conditioner with Argan oil, on the other hand, truly conditions your hair from within, making it naturally healthy, shiny and frizz-free.
Ingredients in Hedonista Argan Conditioner
Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Almond oil, Olive oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Guar gum, Panthenol, Argan oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Essential oils of cypress & patchouli
NO Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Artificial colourants or fragrance, Palm oil, Petroleum derivatives, Phthalates, Amines, PEGs, Formaldehyde
Price of Hedonista Argan Conditioner
₹ 1320.00 for 300 mL in India
This brand isn’t available outside India as of now. However, you may try to look for it on amazon if you’re in USA, Canada, Europe, UK, Singapore or Australia. I really wish it becomes availably more widely so that everyone can try out the products themselves.
In Detail Hedonista Argan Conditioner Review, Swatches and My Experience
The conditioner comes in an olive green sturdy plastic bottle. Exactly like their shampoo. The only difference is the label has a purple theme going on in the conditioner while the shampoo has a red coloured theme on its labels. Both has a screw top with a pull stopper on the mouth of the bottle. The packaging has some ethnic vibes to it and it looks so authentic. They have mentioned all the ingredients on the packaging itself. This bottle does not come inside any carton box, just like TBS products. The bottle itself is quite sturdy and its pretty safe to travel with as well.
The Hedonista argan conditioner looks like a soft cream which has a moderate consistency. Not at all thick, neither runny. This conditioner has the most amazing smell ever. Its a nutty scent with some tropical essential oils. The smell actually stays in my hair for a couple of days after using this and still I absolutely love it. Because of this amazing consistency, it is very easy to apply and spread it along the hair strands.
How I Use it
I have been using this with after washing my hair with the Hedonista Argan Guar gum Shampoo. Usually I take 2 coin sized amount of the conditioner and spread it along my hair lengths. I do not ever use conditioner on my scalp. Immediately, as you’re applying it, you will notice that it does not feel very slippery. This is because the conditioner does not have any sort of silicones in it which are responsible for giving products that slippery feeling. I keep the conditioner in my hair for around 5 to 7 minutes. Then I wash it off with normal temperature water. Make sure to take off all the product from the hair.
As soon as I am out of the shower, I notice how my hair do not look so dry and rough. As my hair dries, I can already feel how soft and nourished my hair feel. Its not like it gives you salon fresh hair, but basically makes them look naturally more healthy. In fact, over this span of one month, I have seen the texture of my hair improve because of the hedonista shampoo and conditioner. I am not oiling my hair much these days because these days the temperature in my city is close to 43 degrees.
Normally, if I do not oil my hair, they start becoming more dry. But since I am using hedonista, my hair have not become increasingly dry at least. The ends of my hair have been showing improvement. My hair fall has almost stopped since I have been using hedonista. Hence, I cannot rave enough about these shampoo and conditioner.
Overall I have to say that hedonista has been really working great for me. My hair feel much healthier and naturally beautiful. The reason I picked these products is because they are free of Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Artificial colourants or fragrance, Palm oil, Petroleum derivatives, Phthalates, Amines, PEGs and Formaldehyde. Fortunately, the duo has proved to be working quite awesomely for my hair. The best part is, over this span of one month, the texture of my hair seems to have improves. As well as my hair fall is completely controlled.
I honestly recommend Hedonista if you have been having issues of dry, rough hair, hair fall etc. This shampoo and conditioner are free of any sort of harmful chemicals. Hence they are really gentle and help nourish the hair. I most definitely would continue using them because I am super impressed. In fact these are some of the very few products that have actually shown visible positive changes in my hair. If you have used these products, do not forget to share your experiences with us. I would love to know more about how these products worked for you.
More Photos, Swatches
PROs of Hedonista Argan Conditioner
1. I like the packaging, its unique and has some Indian vibes to it.
2. Conditioner is easy to spread on hair.
3. Makes my hair look really soft, nourished and healthy.
4. Over a span of this 1 month, my hair texture looks improved.
5. This definitely helps control hair fall.
6. Gives no product build up.
7. Free of any sort of harmful chemicals.
8. Works not just momentarily, but it works on a long term basis and helps improve the overall health of the hair because of all the natural ingredients it contains.
CONs of Hedonista Argan Conditioner
1. Takes around 2 weeks to show visible results. Hence you have to be consistent.
2. Hedonista isn’t available in stores everywhere. You can definitely find the brand online on various shopping portals.
1. Never apply conditioner on scalp specially if you have been experiencing hair fall issues. The natural oils of the scalp are enough to nourish some length of your hair near the scalp. Therefore, I always advise everyone to use a conditioner only on the lengths of the hair which are unable to receive the natural scalp oils for nourishment. I like to apply conditioner from the length of my hair near my ears till the ends.
2. Always wash off the conditioner properly. Do not leave any product in your hair unless it is meant to be a leave in product.
3. In summers, if you’re oiling your hair, try to use light oils like jojoba oil, coconut oil. Do not use heavy oils like castor oil or olive oil for more than 2-3 hours.
4. If you’re experiencing hair issues, definitely try switching to a sulphate and chemical free products regimen. This way, I have noticed a very positive change in my hair and I am sure it will help you too.
5. Hedonista sometimes has discounts, try to look out for that. In fact this conditioner and the argan shampoo are available as a duo for ₹ 1999.00 only. This way you can save some money when you’re buying both of them.
6. Always keep such natural products away from direct sunlight.