Hedonista Gourmet Black Bath Soap Review: Hey guys, so a few days back a talked about the Hedonista Shampoo and Hedonista Conditioner. I really liked those products. If you guys read those reviews you know I said that I was using some of Hedonista’s skin care as well. Well today I am going to talk about the first skin care product from Hedonista. Very basic, a soap. I picked this one up because it said it has Lemongrass which is one of my favourite scents in bath products. So let’s jump right in and know more about my experience with this luxury soap.
About Hedonista Gourmet Black Bath Soap
Hedonista Gourmet Black Bath is a luxury, handmade soap, inspired from Turkish hammams. This all-natural soap has activated Charcoal, Lemongrass, and Neem which detoxify and deep cleanse your skin, making it very effective for acne. The soap is made in the traditional cold process method to provide extraordinary moisturizing. Each soap comes in a gift-worthy tin box.
Made in traditional cold process method and inspired from Turkish hammams, the soap has activated Charcoal, Lemongrass, and Neem to detoxify and deep cleanse your skin.
- This is a secret recipe. The soaps are hand cut and air-cured for at least 4 weeks to give you extraordinary moisturizing.
- Hedonista products are free of parabens, sulfates, or silicones. They do not use artificial colorants or fragrance.
- 100% cruelty-free products, made of high-quality ingredients and organic oils.
- Only food-grade preservatives are used in the products.
- Great for all skin types.
- Handmade & all natural: High-quality ingredients and organic oils for indulgent rituals.
- Made in the traditional cold-process method for extraordinary moisturising.
- Hand cut and air-cured for at least 4 weeks.
- Secret recipe.
How to Use Hedonista Gourmet Black Bath Soap
- Lather up and rinse off.
- Equally luxurious in the shower, tub or with a bucket.
Ingredients Hedonista Gourmet Black Bath Soap
Saponified coconut oil, Aqua, Organic lemongrass essential oil, Bamboo ash, Organic neem oil
No Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Artificial colourants or fragrance, Palm oil, Petroleum derivatives, Phthalates, Amines, PEGs, Formaldehyde
Only food-grade preservatives. No animal testing.
Price Hedonista Gourmet Black Bath Soap
₹ 375.00 for 75 g
This brand currently isn’t available outside of India. However I hope they do start selling it worldwide because their stuff is quite good.
In Detail Hedonista Gourmet Black Bath Soap Review and My Experience
The soap comes in a very luxurious packaging. It basically is packed in a aluminium tub with decorative green grass. I mean, the packaging makes the overall feel of the product so authentic and creative at the same time. They have the basic details of the product on the outer labels as well as the ingredient list. The soap itself looks black in colour and is originally packed tightly in a plastic wrap.
As soon as I open the lid, the amazing smell of lemongrass totally mesmerises me. In fact, my husband and I started using the soap on a daily basis since I got it. It smells absolutely fantastic. When I use this, the soap does not lather much. It only creates a “just enough” amount of lather which is deep grey in colour because of the activated charcoal in it.
This soap, leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. It does not over dry my skin and I basically can skip a moisturiser when I use this soap. My husband usually takes shower in the evening after he comes back from the hospital and he finds this super refreshing. As far as I am concerned, I absolutely love using this soap in the morning as well as in the night. I mean, this smells good, feels good, does not dry out my skin, cleans well – what else could I ask for in a soap?
PROs of Hedonista Gourmet Black Bath Soap
1. Amazing packaging.
2. Smells like really fresh lemongrass. Totally awesome.
3. Has charcoal, neem as well as lemongrass. Can’t go wrong with that combination!
4. Leaves my skin clean as well as soft.
5. Does not dry out my skin. Did not give me any breakouts or anything.
6. I sometimes can skip a moisturiser if I am using this.
7. Paraben free, sulphate free, silicone free and not tested on animals.
CONs of Hedonista Gourmet Black Bath Soap
1. Limited availability.
2. A tiny bit costly for a soap, but it is a luxury brand so its quite okay.
1. If you like aromatic bathing experience, you should totally check this out.
2. Try to keep this soap in a clean and dry place after using because it does melt off faster than ordinary soaps.
3. After you’re done with the soap, you can use the aluminium tub for storing some other stuff like a DIY recipe etc.